Fluorine

Charli XCX

I believe an unreleased song leaked in lossless quality last week along with some instrumentals, was this song the one that leaked in lossless or was it another one?

Was it burnin up?

VHshv7gl.png

because we recently got 30+ hq songs.. some being tracks we've wanted for a VERY long time.

yes, you're right, i agree with you,these song should not be leaked..but if song like TKO that will never be released may be leaked i'm happy..and their are evil just for it

because we recently got 30+ hq songs.. some being tracks we've wanted for a VERY long time.

30?!? Isn’t it more like ~20???

[i agree with your point, haha, I’m just wondering how much I missed]

do you have a link to that? i feel like its a sucker demo but if its new im ending my relationship with her music for a while. not here for more sucker

no this was months didn't bother to save it it might be on YouTube it was near the time she was in the countryside with pink round glasses and a guitar in her arm imma have a look

I met Charli yesterday & asked her to "please release TKO it's a fucking bop" & she laughed & said okay. I did my part guys.  :crossed: 

I might edit this later & add pics of the stuff she signed bc she's a sweetheart  :flutter:

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.