Fluorine

Charli XCX

So I’m not sure if anyone has pointed this out yet, but the “electric guitar” (or at least I THOUGHT it was an electric guitar) in Down Like Wow is actually Charli singing? I slowed the part down, re-pitched it & uploaded it to Soundcloud so you guy can hear what I mean. (Hopefully AtlanTICK doesn’t come for me)

Qv1Ej3p.jpg

So I’m not sure if anyone has pointed this out yet, but the “guitar” (or at least I THOUGHT it was a guitar) in Down Like Wow is actually Charli singing? I slowed the part down, re-pitched it & uploaded it to Soundcloud so you guy can hear what I mean. (Hopefully AtlanTICK doesn’t come for me)

I don't think anyone else ever thought that was a guitar hunny.

I don't think anyone else ever thought that was a guitar hunny.

What would you have thought it was not knowing it was her vocals? Or did you always know it was her vocals?? If so, gold star for those ears of yours!

Qv1Ej3p.jpg

wow 1303 pages what a special number - leak taxi to celebrate!

this is literally all i contribute but you know what, if you ask you shall receive - hopefully

So I’m not sure if anyone has pointed this out yet, but the “electric guitar” (or at least I THOUGHT it was an electric guitar) in Down Like Wow is actually Charli singing? I slowed the part down, re-pitched it & uploaded it to Soundcloud so you guy can hear what I mean. (Hopefully AtlanTICK doesn’t come for me)

It sounds like you took this from 0:45 - 1:05, which clearly sounds like Charli's vocals. But are you saying this is 3:09 - 3:29 -- which sounds like a guitar/keytar -- and it's actually her vocals super-sped up?

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

It sounds like you took this from 0:45 - 1:05, which clearly sounds like Charli's vocals. But are you saying this is 3:09 - 3:29 -- which sounds like a guitar/keytar -- and it's actually her vocals super-sped up?

it does sound like its from 3:09-3:29 just slowed down a lot

Yes, this is around the end. After the final chorus, before the outro. I tried to upload a version that included the unaltered bit too but SoundCloud IMMEDIATELY clocked me and took it down. For some reason, I thought it was a PC-influenced guitar (think vocals in PC music and how they’re altered.) Hopefully that makes sense :defeated:

Qv1Ej3p.jpg