Fluorine

Charli XCX

ok finally got around to the new snippets:

Électronique is so good wtf who has this? free this song immediately. My Supernova also sounds amazing. These sound like what Charli's debut would have sounded like if it had came out in like 2011 instead of 2013.

H0bDaqU.gif

ok finally got around to the new snippets:

Électronique is so good wtf who has this? free this song immediately. My Supernova also sounds amazing. These sound like what Charli's debut would have sounded like if it had came out in like 2011 instead of 2013.

have not heard either of these is there a link buried in here somewhere that i missed?

Forgot to post this bc i only posted it in the discord chat

Paris (Extended version)

http://picosong.com/wnDdQ

Is this real or did you make it up? I agree that the original Paris was kinda short but I don't think adding 20 secs of violins was really necessary? Production sounds kinda messy too

Is this real or did you make it up? I agree that the original Paris was kinda short but I don't think adding 20 secs of violins was really necessary? Production sounds kinda messy too

Tbh i rushed it bc i made this on my laptop on the way home from my classes

Also thats what you get when you use a karaoke version of a song that was made in the early 2000s.the violins were synths from the song my oh my by aqua

VHshv7gl.png

I genuinely don't believe she's happy right now like in the sucker era the reason she's not releasing the songs is that she's probably sick of them she's stated herself she likes to constantly experiment and she's been sitting on them for a year I'd imagine her next work to be very emotional with hip hop and rock influences