Fluorine

Charli XCX

Who wants to fix the pitch on Hate Myself for Loving You and maybe add some SOPHIE stems to the song?

Can anyone slow + pitch down Hate Myself to match the snippet we got of it a few months back? Thanks

I will, send me the snippet of HMFLY we got cause i dont remember it

I genuinely don't believe she's happy right now like in the sucker era the reason she's not releasing the songs is that she's probably sick of them she's stated herself she likes to constantly experiment and she's been sitting on them for a year I'd imagine her next work to be very emotional with hip hop and rock influences

i think she's probably happier right now than she's been in months, those songs that she's sick of are not being released so she's done with them and gets to start over, which she herself said she isn't gonna lose sleep over because she writes very quickly. dirty sexy money is probably gonna do well once the music video drops and atlantic will probably release her from the basement when it does which means new music probably soon-ish