Fluorine

Charli XCX

Okay this version's growing on me a lot. I'm glad Alma still gets the chorus. And Tove sounds great on it. And so does Charli wow this is great. Should be released as a single to radio and itunes and all

Uhhhh I mean I guess I'm slightly disappointed. N1A kind of gave me high expectations and this is kinda like Boys quality tbh and she sounds like a feature on her on track.

I love the cover tho and if Femmebot and is Fembot then I'm ready to not judge this mixtape by the sound of this one song. I think it's gonna be the Pull Up of the mixtape (I love this song but it's the most ...uhh diluted and straight forward song imo)

ya'll complain about everything  :facepalm:  literally the artwork is perfect, she gave us two mixtapes in one year + the album leaked.

so chill with the "where's the album?" "Charli's in Atlantics basement" comments in 2018.

Charli gave us more in 1 year that some other girls entire discographies 

tumblr_p0k3xjD32y1rtxg87o1_1280.jpg

generous queen  :flutter:

I would never hurt you

alma sounds terrible

the irony of Kim Petras being featured on a Charli XCX track when she's dr luke's new protege and he called Charli fat a few years ago... a true FUCK YOU, SUCKER moment of revenge

but idrc about his involvement in I Don't Want It At All because it's a such a bop, I can't wait to hear Charli and Kim's voices together! 

Please tell me that cover is fake, those bangs do not need to be immortalized on official album artwork

its very real. itunes directory has the files now, and if anybody has apple music and downloaded the file, the cover automatically was added. so yes, its real.

Im worried about this mixtape because there are so many features, and Out Of My Head proved this. Like I can't even hear Charli on her own song. Still excited for the EP though, will be an amazing birthday present

FzytWEW.png

uhhhhhh i dont really like it :( and i was really looking foward to it bc tove lo uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hopefully it will grow on me

cover art is kind cute and kinda ugly at the same time, i wish we got something like n1a

I’m actually feeling the song tbh! I know the reception is pretty mixed but I think it’s pretty good and probably a safer cut from the mixtape so it makes sense that they would play that one on the radio. It is pretty ALMA heavy but I don’t mind it!