Fluorine

Charli XCX

Yeah why was that mostly Tove Lo, even aside from the ALMA spam? And every time I heard a snatch of Charli's voice it just made me think how much better her tone is compared to both features. I also worry she won't even get the chorus of Femmebot. Mainly I'm really not here for anyone but Charli on the chorus

her first 3 mixtapes are already perfect (Yes--I still bump to H&E and Super Ultra on a REGULAR basis)

I think I might actually die when her 4th mixtape drops next week. like my heart will stop beating and I will go to heaven, greeted by the choli's angels. it was nice knowing all of you xoxoxoxo

this is off topic but I NEED SOPHIE/BROOKE CANDY TO LEAK “OH YEAH”

Only $10,000 away! :creep: 

I might be wrong but I'm like 99% sure Bottles & Sticky did not leak in 2017 

Yeah I'm pretty sure "Bottles" leaked with "What the Hell" and "Duke" in 2016, right? That was when I was listening to her way less, but I know they were before the recent wave of stuff. Also "Sticky" was around Halloween last year. 

so im assuming the batch of SOPHIE/AG songs we got was recorded early 2017, then these (pretty) recently? especially that the cover has charli with bangs..

She said in the interview before the OOMH premier that she'd been working on it a "couple months..." so I'm thinking as the Stargate & SOPHIE songs started leaking, she started figuring these out. The "Femmebot" demo was played by A. G. at a showcase last year, so that was probably one he had sitting around. I'm not sure when OOMH was played, but that's probably in the same boat. 

I'm guessing as we hear the rest, we might recognize some of the other tracks too...with PC Music, you never know. Now that they're going more commercial, I think more and more songs are going to resurface a la SOPHIE's "Good Good Thing Going On" getting re-recorded recently. 

I hope she premieres Femmebot on beats1 on friday  :excited:

Out of My Head has grown on me a lot, I just wish Charli sang at least a chorus or something

If Burn Rubber ever leaks with Charli's voice in Studio high quality, every load I've ever taken from every guy I've ever been with will simultaneously burst out my boy pussy.

this post smells like forever 21

tumblr_p615xzBWT11x3xtvio2_500.gif?w=670

Number1Angel

POP2

XCX3

200.gif

I don't understand why her mix tapes can't be considered albums. Why are they even called mixed tapes? It's released electronically and it has 10 glorious tracks. It's basically like she released 2 albums this year.