Fluorine

Charli XCX

Y'all better hot glue your edges because track 10 is gonna be ATAP with Boys as an interlude 

3o6Ygoq046ud6X0C0U.gif

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Imagine she uses that grating autotune effect forever and we never get to hear her actually put effort into her real voice ever again?

I mean the cover was nice or whatever but I couldn't help but wonder what she would sound like without the live autotune... if she's gonna use live effects, maybe reverb or something? Like in Kingdom and the bridge of Need Ur Luv - that echo-ey sound that suits her voice really well. I'm not here for mumble rap/trap charli at all (blame it on you was ugly when I first heard it and it's ugly now), but let's see what Pop 2 serves us!!

also the "my pitch is just so bad" line... it's bad because you don't work on it

I agree. Like I get it, she considers herself more of a songwriter than a vocalist. And I don't think she needs to have the technical chops that Lady Gaga has but girl, you're still a singer, work with a vocal coach if your pitch is bad.... 

yall so late

Track 10:

Charli XCX, M.S. Eriksen, Noonie Bao, Sasha Sloane & T.E. Hermansen

someone on Gagadaily said Track 10 was actually No Angel ft Dua Lipa LMAO

giphy.gif

charli's voice nowadays sounds so damaged like even her normal speaking voice she needs to stop drinking/partying and take care of herself..she sounding like a goat :crossed:

She been recording. Don't worry, she's not stupid

I think Track 10 is actually called Track 10 and it's a new song. But I'm more intrigued by the duration of the song, like it's almost 5 minutes and a half, that's even longer than 3 TKOs together. What if she put Round+Round and Taxi together in 1 song? They both make a 5 minutes song :hooker:.

By the way, I think Pop 2 is just a word play since it's apparently the second part of N1A:

(Part 2 + Pop music) Pop 2.