Fluorine

Charli XCX

Just popping in.. I don't really know what's going on in here, but I'm seeing a lot of "post link" so I'm just going to say a reminder I know I've said in here many times before..

Please do not request links to unleaked content that's intended for release! My hosting server & I have already been contacted by Charli people before with a DMCA Notice and yeah.. that was a mess let's not repeat pls :awkney:

Any leak link requests after this post will be warned x 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

We're all too busy thinking about boys to need leaks  :creep:

I still can't quite believe how much new content we've got from Charli this year. Literally three albums-worth of new material plus a sizeable chunk of her old tracks. It's a good job she likes recording new stuff so much because she's training her fans to need a new 10-track-compilation-almixbumtape every three months.

:spice:

the only songs i think ill use are track 10, porsche, unlock it, and out of my head ! maybe it'll grow but this is definitely not as spot on as n1a was 

ANYWAYS ......charli need to give hannah her coint for lucky 

the only songs i think ill use are track 10, porsche, unlock it, and out of my head ! maybe it'll grow but this is definitely not as spot on as n1a was 

ANYWAYS ......charli need to give hannah her coint for lucky

Omg really?? Femmebot and Backseat are SO good though!!