Fluorine

Charli XCX

Okay so Backseat is good but it's just so not what we deserved which is a PC Music BANGER. 

Delicious is the most overrated shit, easily the worst on the mixtape.

Number 1 Angel is obviously better but this is such a solid release - maybe not what we were expecting but solid nevertheless 

FzytWEW.png

no offence but like all the males in Charli's songs: GARBAGE. Jay's verse just sounds like a last minute add-on thank fucking god she didnt release No Angel feat Jay...also Femmebot DID NOT a single feature let alone TWO.

no offence but like all the males in Charli's songs: GARBAGE. Jay's verse just sounds like a last minute add-on thank fucking god she didnt release No Angel feat Jay...also Femmebot DID NOT a single feature let alone TWO.

Mykki's verse in Femmebot was fantastic. One of the best features on the album.

Even though people talk about how perfect "No Angel" is everyday in this thread, I feel like it would have been so damn flawless on Number 1 Angel, especially if it was somewhere between "ILY2" and "Emotional." Even the title contrast between Number 1 Angel and "No Angel" is perfect, like???

A wasted opportunity, tbh.

(If it ever leaks tho, I'm definitely putting it on N1A.)

sorry to be negative in advance

not gonna lie this is my first actual listen to anything by her, and the only song i even remotely like is porsche (and even then i dont like parts of it).  happy to hear caroline polachek's vocals when will she release more solo music but overall id honestly give it like a 3/10 right now (as a project) and thats generous.  hopefully itll grow on me and i can come back here and rave about it in a few weeks.

girl go listen to True Romance or her earlier mixtapes Heartbreaks and Earthquakes and Super Ultra and fast, they're so much better than her post-TR material even though Sucker, Number 1 Angel and this new one have their few moments. Experience the best of Charli first!  :defeated:

I wanna play the game.

Dreamer vs Backseat

3AM vs Out of My Head  

Blame it On You vs Lucky

Roll with Me vs Tears

Emotional vs I Got It

ILY2 vs Femmebot   

White Roses vs Delicious

Babygirl vs Unlock it 

Drugs vs Porsche

Lipgloss vs Track 10

N1A: 5

POP2: 5

:spice:

Dreamer vs Backseat

3AM vs Out of My Head  

Blame it On You vs Lucky

Roll with Me vs Tears

Emotional vs I Got It

ILY2 vs Femmebot   

White Roses vs Delicious

Babygirl vs Unlock it 

Drugs vs Porsche

Lipgloss vs Track 10

N1A: 4

POP 2: 6

ummm so am I the only one who actually likes Pop 2 better than N1A??? Don't get me wrong, I love N1A but Pop 2 had so much more straight up bangers 

N1A: 4

POP 2: 6

ummm so am I the only one who actually likes Pop 2 better than N1A??? Don't get me wrong, I love N1A but Pop 2 had so much more straight up bangers 

No, but I'd like Pop 2 way more if it had fewer shit features. Delicious could be incredible without the weird rap, and I've had to edit half of the others out. 

Also on instrumentals alone, Pop 2 probably wins.

Omg Wow Yeah BOPS

where'd you get these from?

I feel like one of the very few people who enjoys all of the features (possibly cause I listen to all of the artists on this tape.) Only feature I could have done without is Tove Lo tbh but she doesn't ruin the song so it's fine with me  :)

I know this is so unimportant but is it "Blame It On Ur Luv" or "Blame It On Your Love"?

Asking for my iTunes library  :hooker:

It's pronounced "Blame It On Your Love" but it's spelled "Track 10"  :ohno:

Unlock It minus Jay has to be one of the best songs she's released ever.