Fluorine

Charli XCX

Could anyone possibly explain why the version of sticky we have in full untagged jumps between qualities? It sounds to good to be a filter of the song. Also. If anyone could PM me the original files for sticky I can try my best to fix it up. The HQ / LQ untagged was made by myself but there was a different one before mine.

pretty sure dennis decided that if he was gonna post it in full (and without his siri tags over it), he'd make sure that it was still basically unlistenable by destroying the quality every few seconds

X----into me, into you----X

I just need to point out that Ring is the most slept on leak of 2017 and needs a proper release

I've played this in the car with friends, at parties, etc and always get people asking what song it is. it's a fucking stomper and it needs to be released  :defeated:

I just wanna get high with my best friend

Kissing her on the tongue just like I'm your boyfriend

On a rollercoaster, this sh*t is super ultra

Sh*ts so bright like we're flying though the supernova

tumblr_p2gmkoBkus1uk8y5po1_500.gif

HonestIy.....this might be my fave choIi track EVER and it hasnt even been 2 days since my first Iisten......its way too short..is there a Ionger version? :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Super Ultra is so dark,gIoomy and electronic....its has grown on me in the past days.....it went from a 6.5/10....to a 8/10 for me :defeated:

Its Iightyears better than H&E :flutter:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

Could anyone possibly explain why the version of sticky we have in full untagged jumps between qualities? It sounds to good to be a filter of the song. Also. If anyone could PM me the original files for sticky I can try my best to fix it up. The HQ / LQ untagged was made by myself but there was a different one before mine.

Someone mixed together the only untagged sections of the HQ leak with the full LQ leak.

They did it for Your Boyfriend too.

:spice:

┏┓

┃┃╱╲ in this

┃╱╱╲╲ house

╱╱╭╮╲╲ we

▔▏┗┛▕▔ acknowledge

╱▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

That Round & Round is better than Taxi

╱╱┏┳┓╭╮┏┳┓ ╲╲

▔▏┗┻┛┃┃┗┻┛▕▔

┏┓

┃┃╱╲ in this

┃╱╱╲╲ house

╱╱╭╮╲╲ we

▔▏┗┛▕▔ acknowledge

╱▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

That Round & Round is better than Taxi

╱╱┏┳┓╭╮┏┳┓ ╲╲

▔▏┗┻┛┃┃┗┻┛▕▔

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mMHqBTSQVA

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

No Angel is so overrated by the gheys.

Round And Round >>>>>>> Taxi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> No Angel

No Angel is so overrated by the gheys.

Round And Round >>>>>>> Taxi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> No Angel

Sticky > No angel > taxi > Round and round

25553584_1549264901849187_86088320186056

:crossed: Justice for Sticky :crossed: