Fluorine

Charli XCX

Does anyone have the link to musicmafia's site? I want to see what else they have

Isn't it just musicmafia.to? But my browser can't go there, it says it's fraudulent. 

:spice:

NEW FUNDING SYSTEM! 

In this new funding system we are searching for 10 participants that are willing to chip in the requested amount to get an exclusive song. 
Accordingly all of the 10 participants will get the song. 

Send us an e-mail with the title of the song you want and a proof that you got the BTC like a screenshot of your wallet. 
We will update the amount of the current participants. 

After we got 10 together we are going to contact all of you and coordinate the payments. 
For your own safety please use a secure email provider like bitmessage. 
Once we received the funds completely - everyone will get the song at the same time. 

Note: 
The deal is just happening if everybody pays. 
We are going to refund everybody if not. 

This system is not limited in time like the auctions. 
If nobody wants a song we are going to take it down and probably wont bring it back. 

Email us which songs you want to get crowdfunded! 

BM-2cX1DVe4DEwsETGJei1XigYikP6pg3fF4A@bitmessage.ch 

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

You've finally become useful.

I know a few guys on there that offered me at around 50 euro to suck them...they were in their 40's/50's but im not cheap so.....e0p7lt9.gif

uhm....you have the worst taste in this thread...Round & Round won

don't even come for me for my music taste when you have one of sky's most boring songs lyrically (because she barely wrote any of it) as your screen name. Nobody Asked Me and 24 Hours is clearly one of her bests from NTMT, sadly you didn't pick those songs

Round & Round and Taxi both won

gif-7.gif

don't even come for me for my music taste when you have one of sky's most boring songs lyrically (because she barely wrote any of it) as your screen name. Nobody Asked Me and 24 Hours is clearly one of her bests from NTMT, sadly you didn't pick those songs

Round & Round and Taxi both won

gif-7.gif

drag him giphy.gif

lol they really think that someone will pay 500 dollars for an alternative version of a leaked song? BYE

Someone bought pop the baIIoons from them...when it was up for saIe...I think... :deadbanana: