Fluorine

Charli XCX

The new production for Glow is a... choice.

Kinda a long shot, but maybe one of us could edit that new instrumental over the Glow (Without Drums) that we already have in full? :P

I havent tried yet but maybe I will give it a go..

I want those stems  :defeated:

umru probably has them but umru is really worried about any of his other work w choli leaking so i cant ask him

(ive heard a song none of you have that will never come out, no i dont have it but i might if i ever see my guy)

umru probably has them but umru is really worried about any of his other work w choli leaking so i cant ask him

(ive heard a song none of you have that will never come out, no i dont have it but i might if i ever see my guy)

Mess.

:spice:

so except for the Candy Shop on Beats1 im just going to assume Charli is gonna do jack shit for Q1 and Q2 of 2018

taxi, round & round, and no angel better leak 

e0p7lt9.gif

tumblr_ni084m0Zkc1s86zvuo1_500.jpg

In HQ or we're not taking it :)

don't even come for me for my music taste when you have one of sky's most boring songs lyrically (because she barely wrote any of it) as your screen name. Nobody Asked Me and 24 Hours is clearly one of her bests from NTMT, sadly you didn't pick those songs

Round & Round and Taxi both won

gif-7.gif

drag him giphy.gif

SCREAMING ,  :raven:

bounce inst hq omg it's still such a good song why hasn't she released it  :defeated:

I wonder If she will ever release It (and the rest of XCX3) or she just said something just to say something when she did the whole "Those songs are dear to my heart and I just have to see how I'm gonna release them in the future blablabla"-interview(s) 

Don't get me wrong guys, I want all those bangers but they somehow aren't on the level of the mixtapes. Especially not on Pop2 level. 

I need them more than anything but they fall flat in comparison. They are...simpler. Still major bops and I would give my first born If I wouldn't be gay af.

a0tS5cZ.gif

Candy shop is fine and all but does anyone think we will get XCX3 this year ): like surely 4 years is too long smfh. I remember listening to a prank call between charli and her manager and the manager seemed pretty urgent about releasing her album.

@@atlantic 'WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! COME ON. AHHH'

:crossed: Justice for Sticky :crossed: