Fluorine

Charli XCX

I may be caught up in my feelings rn but the one I die 4 is a really sad, emotional song

tenor.gif?itemid=5933024

Most of them are besides the obvious party tracks. I love how many of her tracks sound like bops but when you have a look at the lyrics they are heartbreaking. Carly and Charli are pros in this. 

koMSPJh.gif

this thread is ALWAYS full how

Because Charli delivered 2 mixtapes that were miles better than most of the studio albums of certain other artists, plus all the leaks and the fact that she's the most promising pop artist right now. 

Hell It's 2:40AM and I'm dancing drunk to her discography in front of my mirror, having the best time.

Others can't relate.

iOBmbOK.gif

n1a and Pop 2 are amazing experimental projects but the leaked album was going to be her Magnum Opus and thats the tea

Honestly this I love the mixtapes but they don't get as many spins as the leaked tracks/live performances. there's something so whole and GOOD at the concept of xcx3 with all these bangers smfh honestly next level pop perfection I'm bitter

:crossed: Justice for Sticky :crossed:

n1a and Pop 2 are amazing experimental projects but the leaked album was going to be her Magnum Opus and thats the tea

Honestly this I love the mixtapes but they don't get as many spins as the leaked tracks/live performances. there's something so whole and GOOD at the concept of xcx3 with all these bangers smfh honestly next level pop perfection I'm bitter

I AGREE DAMN IT MAN....the fact that we'II probabIy end up with a totaIIy different xcx3 :crossed:  :facepalm:  :ohno:  :( ......a TRAGEDY :defeated:

Because Charli delivered 2 mixtapes that were miles better than most of the studio albums of certain other artists, plus all the leaks and the fact that she's the most promising pop artist right now. 

Hell It's 2:40AM and I'm dancing drunk to her discography in front of my mirror, having the best time.

Others can't relate.

iOBmbOK.gif

AINT THAT THE TRUTH :defeated: ....The onIy artist that kinda comes cIose to charIi for me is Tove Io...her shit sIaps pretty hard too :creep:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

Did the writer's demo of "Boys" leak in full yet? I'd really like to hear that one...

Glow is pretty. The other one... not.

Did the OG Glow leak in anything better than Discord quality? 

So apparently Bounce instrumental had leaked in better quality with Kyary's "Bounce" samples.

http://picosong.com/wyPH6/

Also, someone has I Got It stems

https://soundcloud.com/mmtmixes/i-got-it

Thank you! Does anyone still have the Babygirl instrumental? I only have "Dreamer" & "Boys" besides the TR ones that leaked. 

NEW FUNDING SYSTEM! 

In this new funding system we are searching for 10 participants that are willing to chip in the requested amount to get an exclusive song. 
Accordingly all of the 10 participants will get the song. 

Send us an e-mail with the title of the song you want and a proof that you got the BTC like a screenshot of your wallet. 
We will update the amount of the current participants. 

After we got 10 together we are going to contact all of you and coordinate the payments. 
For your own safety please use a secure email provider like bitmessage. 
Once we received the funds completely - everyone will get the song at the same time. 

Note: 
The deal is just happening if everybody pays. 
We are going to refund everybody if not. 

This system is not limited in time like the auctions. 
If nobody wants a song we are going to take it down and probably wont bring it back. 

Email us which songs you want to get crowdfunded! 

BM-2cX1DVe4DEwsETGJei1XigYikP6pg3fF4A@bitmessage.ch 

:(  :ohno:  :(

umru probably has them but umru is really worried about any of his other work w choli leaking so i cant ask him

(ive heard a song none of you have that will never come out, no i dont have it but i might if i ever see my guy)

Oh lol, they did more stuff? I figured when he said he just did "sound design" that they wouldn't have, but i mean...it's her. 

ALSO THIS ONE STILL SOUNDS SO GOOD: https://soundcloud.com/landoftherebels/nyc-the-way-out