Fluorine

Charli XCX

If the XCX3 tracks never leaked we wouldn't hear them. Atlantic would delay the album forever and she would have to make another album (more generic) to be released. She'll probably release pc music only in mixtapes. But honestly she should release the leaked travks as a mixtape! Waterfall is too great to be scrapped

bIZyMFi.gif

If the XCX3 tracks never leaked we wouldn't hear them. Atlantic would delay the album forever and she would have to make another album (more generic) to be released. She'll probably release pc music only in mixtapes. But honestly she should release the leaked travks as a mixtape! Waterfall is too great to be scrapped

HonestIy....I do beIieve that the XCX3 tracks arent officiaIIy scrapped yet.....She wiII probabIy not reIease an aIbum this year but wiII do something eIse invoIving those tracks  :creep:

She aIready stated this Iast month:

''I mean, I don’t really want to talk about this, honestly, but here’s the thing — those songs are still really important to me, and I’m not done with them yet. That’s why it’s so frustrating. They’re still a really important part of who I am, and I hope to release them. But I’m just so honestly pissed off about it that I’m figuring out how to deal with that myself. That’s all I say on that.''

:crossed:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

What do we think sticky was for? XCX3 or a random demo/song to sell to another artist? I can't go on living without an HQ track

It sounds Iike it was not made by SOPHIE and stargate in the XCX3 sessions...its probabIy just a song she made that never was intended to be heard... :lmao:

people said it's the song she wrote for Rihanna

sounds fake....doesnt sound Iike a riri song tbh....sticky is way too messy :toofunny:

or maybe that why they refused it for riri haha idk man :lmao:  :lmao:

It blows my mind how Atlantic doesn't see a hit in CTMP... and I'm not sure if Teenage Kicks was apart of XCX3, but it's got a real Chainsmokers vibe to it, but better... like they could've rode that wave too but they didn't.

Isn't the whole point in music though to do something different? I hate how they're trying to keep Charli in the more generic, trendy territory. Not that the songs I mentioned are generic, but they have that radio pop feel, and it's just that I actually enjoy them and don't see how a much wider audience couldn't too.

Charli is too good for Atlantic...

HonestIy....I do beIieve that the XCX3 tracks arent officiaIIy scrapped yet.....She wiII probabIy not reIease an aIbum this year but wiII do something eIse invoIving those tracks  :creep:

She aIready stated this Iast month:

:crossed:

She should leave them, polish up the songs that need it, and either throw them on the XCX3 mixtape (N1A, POP2... see what I did there?) ;) ...or release them on a double/deluxe album of whatever ends up being the album.

They'd be considered or seen as b-sides or whatever, but we all know that they aren't.

There are definitely options, and the label would be foolish to just continue to sit on, or just never release finished tracks. Ughh they're so dumb...

It blows my mind how Atlantic doesn't see a hit in CTMP... and I'm not sure if Teenage Kicks was apart of XCX3, but it's got a real Chainsmokers vibe to it, but better... like they could've rode that wave too but they didn't.

Isn't the whole point in music though to do something different? I hate how they're trying to keep Charli in the more generic, trendy territory. Not that the songs I mentioned are generic, but they have that radio pop feel, and it's just that I actually enjoy them and don't see how a much wider audience couldn't too.

Charli is too good for Atlantic...

CTMP SCREAMS hit (Iead) singIe to me...and I cant imagine the IabeI wanting to scrap this...its a TOTAL BANGER RADIO EARCANDY POP PERFECTION :defeated:

It legit sounds like a #1.....if they released CTMP instead of ATA....with a killer party video.....it would've done WAYY more than ATA in 2016! :crossed:  :crossed:  :crossed:

CTMP has been done the DIRTIEST IN ALL OF THIS :defeated:  :ohno:  :facepalm:

She should leave them, polish up the songs that need it, and either throw them on the XCX3 mixtape (N1A, POP2... see what I did there?) ;) ...or release them on a double/deluxe album of whatever ends up being the album.

They'd be considered or seen as b-sides or whatever, but we all know that they aren't.

There are definitely options, and the label would be foolish to just continue to sit on, or just never release finished tracks. Ughh they're so dumb...

honestly like in september 2017 theres the article/radio interview of her prank calling her manager saying she wants to scrap her entire album and start a 'rap album' (as a joke obviously) and he was like no we're sitting on a bunch of great music we need to focus on getting that out. So i'm hoping and assuming that those are the party/bops of the promised XCX3 if theyre still sitting on a 'bunch' of great music and not having scrapped it all because of the leaks/postponements. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05f4691

:crossed: Justice for Sticky :crossed:

honestly like in september 2017 theres the article/radio interview of her prank calling her manager saying she wants to scrap her entire album and start a 'rap album' (as a joke obviously) and he was like no we're sitting on a bunch of great music we need to focus on getting that out. So i'm hoping and assuming that those are the party/bops of the promised XCX3 if theyre still sitting on a 'bunch' of great music and not having scrapped it all because of the leaks/postponements. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05f4691

intresting......we'II see :creep: