Fluorine

Charli XCX

What do you mean? Blondie recorded it, Charli sold it to them. I guess there might be another version of it, but here's the released one. lol. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNifASgPVAU

Like already said, seems like it's just gibberish. I'm kinda hoping when I see SOPHIE next month she'll play a more finished version, even though I doubt it'll happen. 

I thought there was another version. Especially cause the leaked one sounded so demo-y :toofunny: Thank you though!

I thought Charli covered "Tonight," a track by a band called Monarchy. I thought I read somewhere (probably Genius) that Andrew Armstrong wrote it about his daughter in the hospital after she was born premature (and that his daughter was okay). Of course, I can't find all that now :/  Just this on Genius:

https://genius.com/Charli-xcx-tonight-lyrics

Never mind, I mixed it up with the backstory for "Wires" by Athlete  :facepalm:  Charli apparently wrote "Tonight" with Andrew Armstrong of Monarchy in 2011.

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

Holy crap I finally managed to register on this god damn forums.

Anyways did yall know that Hell Yeah Baby and Hard 2 Love were written for Gwen Stefani? Both songs leaked on her voice (and sounce better imo). I can post them here if anyone wants them

We've had them.

We are looking for songs on Charli's drive :)

Holy crap I finally managed to register on this god damn forums.

Anyways did yall know that Hell Yeah Baby and Hard 2 Love were written for Gwen Stefani? Both songs leaked on her voice (and sounce better imo). I can post them here if anyone wants them

can u please send it to me?