Fluorine

Charli XCX

Someone leak NYC it sounds like the perfect hybrid of sucker and true romance

https://dbr.ee/zdOp

was this not a charli demo ...at 2:42 ! we had a snippet with charli saying those exact lyrics

AND IT SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE CHARLI !

sounds like something that would’ve been on TR, pretty sure Charli worked on this

she did say she was asexual so it makes sense 

Don't spread Iies about me sweetie.....know ur FACTS.......im non-binary/genderqueer...that means that I don't reIate to just one gender....im not a man...and im not a woman! :oprah3:  It has nothing to do with sexuaI orientation!  :facepalm: 

Get it right   :makeup: 

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

Don't spread Iies about me sweetie.....know ur FACTS.......im non-binary/genderqueer...that means that I don't reIate to just one gender....im not a man...and im not a woman! :oprah3: Has nothing to do with sexuaI orientation! :facepalm:

Get it right :makeup:

Wait, do you have pussy or dick down there?

Then it's none of our business if you are binary, non binary, chicken burger or a fucking squid

It is your business if you are not respecting me and what I identify as.... :wtf2: 

And now you're being ignorant right now...cuz of the fact that I wanted you to respect my pricacy?  :bye: 

You dont even know haIf of what I've gone through to find my identity...  :biblio: Don't act Iike a fucking bigot :awkney: 

Can we now stop taIking about me in this thread...and focus again on getting these songs? :flutter: 

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES