Fluorine

Charli XCX

It is your business if you are not respecting me and what I identify as.... :wtf2:

And now you're being ignorant right now...cuz of the fact that I wanted you to respect my pricacy? :bye:

You dont even know haIf of what I've gone through to find my identity... :biblio: Don't act Iike a fucking bigot :awkney:

Can we now stop taIking about me in this thread...and focus again on getting these songs? :flutter:

But you are bringing that shit up in here, it's a fucking pop forum, every fucking gay went trough some shit at some point in their life but you won't find the help here in Charli XCX thread, if you really care about someone on a pop forum assuming your gender/pronouns it's time to seek help [iRL]

But you are bringing that shit up in here, it's a fucking pop forum, every fucking gay went trough some shit at some point in their life but you won't find the help here in Charli XCX thread, if you really care about someone on a pop forum assuming your gender/pronouns it's time to seek help [iRL]

It’s actually a Lana forum with an entertainment section :oops:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I was just correcting someone who was spreading LIES about me.....Iike...im not asexual....I never said that...I corrected the good sis and defended myself :toofunny: 

Then you asked me what was between my Iegs and now you are attacking me for no fucking reason... :bye:  

You need to caIm the fuck down and seek heIp yourseIf! It seems Iike you need it more...  :oprah3: 

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

omfg thank you gays/straights™/other for the last 5 pages work was shit af today and y'all just made me laugh so much hahaha

also whoever was dragging britney can choke

https://dbr.ee/zdOp

was this not a charli demo ...at 2:42 ! we had a snippet with charli saying those exact lyrics

AND IT SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE CHARLI !

na gurl people were just using the bridge from that song as a way to scam charli songs cause kim sounds like her

I was just correcting someone who was spreading LIES about me.....Iike...im not asexual....I never said that...I corrected the good sis and defended myself :toofunny:

Then you asked me what was between my Iegs and now you are attacking me for no fucking reason... :bye:

You need to caIm the fuck down and seek heIp yourseIf! It seems Iike you need it more... :oprah3:

Well wow, editing the same post like 3 fucking times.. Good luck