Fluorine

Charli XCX

Screen_Shot_2018-02-14_at_03.04.18.png?w

TRACE THIS ASAP ASDFGHJK.....cYBIKO UpIoaded it for me in exchange for my account here and on atrI :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

I DIDNT GIVE HIM SHIT....BUT THIS MAY BE OUR BREAKTHROUGH GIRLS :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Its Sticky,No AngeI,R&R,HBHG and Taxi :defeated:  :defeated:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

I'd also kms if the exchange songs leaked and they sounded unfinished as fuck, because we know once it leaks, it's most likely not getting finished (with the exception of the songs that are apparently alive and well)... I haven't listened to the leaked tko at all...

I just wish Charli had been able to give us a solid, guaranteed release date, we would've been so much more mentally stable and the album leak could've been avoided - but no, we're a mess and her labels are a mess and everything went to shit lol we love a happy ending 

TRACE THIS ASAP ASDFGHJK.....cYBIKO UpIoaded it for me in exchange for my account here and on atrI :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

I DIDNT GIVE HIM SHIT....BUT THIS MAY BE OUR BREAKTHROUGH GIRLS :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

:crossed:

i dont think it's actually there girl.... dont give him anything.

if you find it it's gonna be broke with expensive taste or something