Fluorine

Charli XCX

this sounds like something a sociopath would say  photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1518559309

RatCassie deserves to be in a mental hospital.

a mexican gay who pitches his voice to sound like a girl. sad. and covers sticky when they’ve never even witnessed a dick

this sounds like something a sociopath would say  photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1518559309

photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1518559309photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1518559309photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1518559309photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1518559309photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1518559309

I honestly can’t blame you for that because I do see it on the daily which is why I wasn’t trying to attack you. I didn’t come here to be attacked either sis. :rip: I did word my original question rudely and I apologize for that tho. Just don’t believe everything people are telling you about these songs. I want Lets Make Love as much as the rest of you guys but it’s just going to spread even more misinformation and cause the gays to riot/attack you worse.

Oh ok...I agree...thnx for cIearing that up....but you're rudeness reaIIy made me feeI some type of way IoIphoto-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1518559309

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

Dayfid: 6a29a2618c96dee58ef5e51463acd158--mean-g

The gays: Go die faggot, I hope you choke, rot, and never get to hear Taxi/Round and Round!

We need to stop this madness and join hands to pray for Let’s Make Love so we can finally cure our depression and anger with the bop we didn’t know we needed!!

default_large.png

RatCassie deserves to be in a mental hospital.

a mexican gay who pitches his voice to sound like a girl. sad. and covers sticky when they’ve never even witnessed a dick

Im mexican? :lmao: 

Im a gay guy? :lmao: 

This post as a mixed race dutch non-binary person from Amsterdam made my dayphoto-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1518559309

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

Dayfid: 6a29a2618c96dee58ef5e51463acd158--mean-g

The gays: Go die faggot, I hope you choke, rot, and never get to hear Taxi/Round and Round!

We need to stop this madness and join hands to pray for IT'S MY PARTY so we can finally cure our depression and anger with the bop we didn’t know we needed!!

default_large.png

default_large.png

I was high as shit last night when I was listening to the Discord chat. Can someone confirm to me that the version of Girls Night Out with Liz on the Bridge singing the Barbie Girl sample was real and played, correct? Or am I making this up dddd

Also why do I have 2 copies of Boyfriend Material in my downloads folder labeled "Taxi" and... wait it's all coming back to me...

SIX POINT ZERO FOUR MEGABYTES

I was high as shit last night when I was listening to the Discord chat. Can someone confirm to me that the version of Girls Night Out with Liz on the Bridge singing the Barbie Girl sample was real and played, correct? Or am I making this up dddd

Also why do I have 2 copies of Boyfriend Material in my downloads folder labeled "Taxi" and... wait it's all coming back to me...

SIX POINT ZERO FOUR MEGABYTES

yes they played gno with liz

quit being mean to cassie

literally. haven't these flamboyant gays been bullied enough on the playground to know to not be mean to people smh 

go buy born this way. learn to love yourself. 

FUCK PLS TELL ME SOMEONE HAS THIS AUDIO WITHOUT THE ANNOYING DISCORD SOUNDS 

quit being mean to cassie

This. At this point there's LitErAlly no point. It's just attacKing someone to attack someone. PeopLE were yelling abouT how Cassie'S always derailing the thread but aren't their coMments AttacKing CassiE + whoever eLse they're attacking just derailing it tO no retVrn too? :toofunny: E

COME ON CHARLI LETS GO PARTY AH AH AH YEAH

COME ON CHARLI LETS GO PARTY OO-OOH OO-OOH 

giphy.gif

I still haven't heard it but sampling Barbie Girl was GENIUS. We stan a POP GENIUS girls

It was truly a religious experience