Fluorine

Charli XCX

I ordered the vinyl from the US link and now I think I'm gonna order again from the UK link so it comes quicker. Both mixtapes are like my favourite "albums" of the last few years so I might just keep an extra copy for collection sake

I ordered the vinyl from the US link and now I think I'm gonna order again from the UK link so it comes quicker. Both mixtapes are like my favourite "albums" of the last few years so I might just keep an extra copy for collection sake

yeah I did that, i messaged them to cancel the order on the US site and they did within a few hours, also the UK one was £1 cheaper lol

can charli change her email address so diplo/ cybiko/ golden can get off their power trip? if that's how they're getting the tracks

idek why you joined the discord they're not gonna give u anything just tease u with 3 second, distorted clips of "THAT DONT IMPRESS ME MUCH" 

also the fact 2018 material is leaking means xcx3 is now slated for a 2024 release 

can charli change her email address so diplo/ cybiko/ golden can get off their power trip? if that's how they're getting the tracks

idek why you joined the discord they're not gonna give u anything just tease u with 3 second, distorted clips of "THAT DONT IMPRESS ME MUCH" 

also the fact 2018 material is leaking means xcx3 is now slated for a 2024 release 

you mean 20240

you mean 20240

charli is 86 years old and finally releasing the party, champagne centred album of the century 

ugh its like Iggy and charli are in a competition of who has the worse/ bigger setbacks to their album: the curse of Fancy 

Guys....I think that XCX3 won't be an aIbum Iike we know it.....she hinted at it possibIy being reIeased in a different way than expected....

Like.....she says that she is not done with the Ieaked tracks....but is aIso stiII making brand new songs that couId aIso be meant for XCX3.....

We are not getting an ordinary ''aIbum'' sistrens.... :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: 

What do yaII think? What is she going to do? I hope its one of these guesses:

1. some type of pIayIist (Drake invented that)

2. a ''Heartbreak on a fuII Moon'' situation where she reIease 40 Ieaked songs as a doubIe-disc aIbum

3. ''Body Talk'' type of release plan 

4. muItipIe EP's,aIbums or mixtapes 

5. Something completely new and revoIutionary

:flutter:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES