Fluorine

Charli XCX

didnt hear any autotuned notes like yOU sAY YOurE sORRAYYY 

so im guessing not

also girls I updated my POP 2 b-sides and it includes

11. Delicious (Solo Edit)

12. Don't Delete The Kisses (feat. Wolf Alice)

13. Out Of My Head (feat. Tove Lo, ALMA, Mykki Blanco, Dorian Electra, Tommy Cash, Hannah Diamond, & A.G. Cook)

14. Deadtrseam (feat. Jim-E-Stack)

Charli: I want to lipsync.

Dua: But this is my song, you don't have any vocals on it to lipsync to...

Charli: DID I FUCKING STUTTER?

stan

gd4nxJp.gif

I've stanned her for a long time but i never really listened to her much until she released Pop2, that's when i fully fell in love w her - but then i heard her unreleased and shit got REEEEAL

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I've stanned her for a long time but i never really listened to her much until she released Pop2, that's when i fully fell in love w her - but then i heard her unreleased and shit got REEEEAL

her unreleased >>> anything released  gd4nxJp.gif

I wonder how many more songs haven't leaked, she has so many unreleased i wouldn't have thought there'd be much else to leak?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

me having a meltdown if she doesn't perform rwm, babygirl, trophy, what i like, unlock it, delicious, AND take my hand at her LA show

well girl get ready ...you know damn well she aint singing any of those songs. boom clap break the rules and dreamer with alma and she's out 

can't wait for charli to lipsync to boys, ATAP, outta my head, break the rules and boom clap at the LA & NY gigs, it's gonna be epic angelz!

dUgUoVq.gif

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

wait she lip syncs?

not really she just usually has the backing track so loud sometimes she might as well be especially with how fucked up her voice has gotten 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

http://picosong.com/wyPxs/

what is this mess gd4nxJp.gif

One of her best songs, that's what It is 

gd4nxJp.gif

EDIT: oops, didn't listen. Nevermind! I said what I said tho 

gd4nxJp.gif

I made an edit of Out Of My Head with the Pop 5 remix added to it and i LOVE IT!!

http://picosong.com/wkYue/

Can u re-upload sis? The dl doesn't work.