Fluorine

Charli XCX

can't wait for charli to lipsync to boys, ATAP, outta my head, break the rules and boom clap at the LA & NY gigs, it's gonna be epic angelz!

dUgUoVq.gif

She doesn’t play those songs anymore lol the last two shows I went to last year was vroom vroom ep and number one angel and unreleased songs

Those songs you listed were for Halseys tour. Girl she’s playing pop2 songs and no angel at these shows. ☺️

If there's so many Charli stans here then why is charliboards so dead? I'd happily join if it were more active

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She doesn’t play those songs anymore lol the last two shows I went to last year was vroom vroom ep and number one angel and unreleased songs

Those songs you listed were for Halseys tour. Girl she’s playing pop2 songs and no angel at these shows. ☺️

it was a joke

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Ok but we also have no idea what she's going to play for sure. Only definite is there'll be mostly Pop 2 tracks /shrug

j14CYJi.png

Wish I could stay in this moment forever

High on helium tonight

We'll take a hit and we take off together

High on helium tonight

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

an EDM bop......I Iove it who? gd4nxJp.gif

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

not to sound like a bitch but that site looks like it was made in the 90's I'm good with staying here

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7