Fluorine

Charli XCX

Was Charli's mic even on in that Dua Lupa performance?

I heard her a little bit on the "so I cut you OFF" bit at the beginning, but I couldn't hear anyone else at all for the rest of the performance besides miss zara flopson on that harmony. Might as well call them "moral support" instead of backup singers.

Come To My Party SCREAMS singIe! Why haven't they reIeased it yet? :crossed:

If they are stiII reIeasing the party themed aIbum...they shouId just start re-start the era with THIS song....maybe even name the titIe of the aIbum after it...a CONCEPT   :crossed: 

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

though i prefer N1A i really only enjoy half of either of them so i'm considering just taking 5 tracks from each and making like one mixtape for my library

how? expIain? Both are imo 10/10's?  :creep:

Come To My Party SCREAMS singIe! Why haven't they reIeased it yet?

If they are stiII reIeasing the party themed aIbum...they shouId start re-start the era with THIS song....maybe even name the titIe after it...a CONCEPT   :crossed: 

most likely party for you will be on it and probably even a few reworked xcx3 tracks but i'm anticipating it being pretty sonically minimalist, along the lines of out of my head. still PC, but not a "party album." but who knows.

come to my party i unfortunately don't see being released as it was absolutely supposed to be a single at one point and it leaked, i hope i'm wrong though

though i prefer N1A i really only enjoy half of either of them so i'm considering just taking 5 tracks from each and making like one mixtape for my library

I agree, the beginning tracks of Pop2 and the ending tracks of N1A are the best, with dreamer added

You stans pls join this forum and give Charli the dedicated fanbase she deserves

xcx.boards.net

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

most likely party for you will be on it and probably even a few reworked xcx3 tracks but i'm anticipating it being pretty sonically minimalist, along the lines of out of my head. still PC, but not a "party album." but who knows.

come to my party i unfortunately don't see being released as it was absolutely supposed to be a single at one point and it leaked, i hope i'm wrong though

So we are in for an aIbum fiIIed with Boys-type songs? Her weakest aIbum is coming guys........ :ohno:

If she gives us that over the party aIbum..... :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana: poor CTMP......they did her so wrong :toofunny:

If XCX3 gets sheIved.....i'II never forgive atIantic,Sam PringIe and Miss XBOX :crossed:

how? expIain? Both are imo 10/10's?  :creep:

well that was a stretch i guess. 3 am, emotional, and babygirl are the only 3 songs i don't like from N1A. so many of the features on POP2 ruin otherwise good songs for me so that's what i meant when i said i only like half of it.

If XCX3 gets sheIved.....i'II never forgive atIantic,Sam PringIe and Miss XBOX :crossed:

welcome to charli stanhood