Fluorine

Charli XCX

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Invisible_Men

No AngeI and CTMP were produced by these guys.....their resumé.....they were behind Fancy asweII :defeated:

yes we’ve known this for a long time. No Angel is registered.

do we have an evidence of AG's sexuality

He was in a relationship with Hana Risk (also known as Spinee, a member of PC Music) for several years. Unsure if they’re still together, because I haven’t seen pictures of them together in a long time, but I think he’s straight.

delicious is that song girls... when pop 2 dropped it was my least fave track but it goes RIGHT the fuck off and is now my fave from the mixtape... i_can_hear_god.gif

it's the best song :defeated: but I kinda didnt get it on first Iisten :defeated:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

delicious is that song girls... when pop 2 dropped it was my least fave track but it goes RIGHT the fuck off and is now my fave from the mixtape... i_can_hear_god.gif

It was my absolute fave right from the beginning. But I'm always into the least obvious choices somehow. Tears, Lucky, Track 10...

After the little Boom Clap sample and to the end, yuppp... it goes hard. One of my favorite moments on the mixtape.

After the little Boom Clap sample and to the end, yuppp... it goes hard. One of my favorite moments on the mixtape.

everyone loves the end of the song but my fave is the drop at 1:21.... i'm listening to it right now and i feel the power of the lord within me

It was my absolute fave right from the beginning. But I'm always into the least obvious choices somehow. Tears, Lucky, Track 10...

track 10 is quite popular no?? i think objectively it's probably the best song on the mixtape

whattheactualfuck.gif

did anyone buy the Charli tix for NYC? Did it seriously sold out in 10 seconds???

i had a ticket secured and hit checkout on it and everything but nOPE theyre just all fucking gone. smh i know it's been a while since charli's been in the spotlight but who the fuck books a 600-capacity venue for an artist with 3,000,000 fans

X----into me, into you----X