Fluorine

Charli XCX

Those were mostly bots lol. The tickets were on Stubhub to buy for 70€ like 2 minutes after being sold out. Even those were sold out. Poor US fans. We never have that struggle over here (I mean, not for an artist like Charli) 

My biggest probIem with charIi is that she isnt doing proper shows/concerts/tours anymore....she onIy did it with Sucker..... :poordat:

Like....she needs to properIy tour again......the demand is there :poordat:  Can XCX3 be reIeased aIready for her to finaIIy tour again? :poordat:

come to Amsterdam  :cuteface: 

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

Those were mostly bots lol. The tickets were on Stubhub to buy for 70€ like 2 minutes after being sold out. Even those were sold out. Poor US fans. We never have that struggle over here (I mean, not for an artist like Charli) 

yeah but its pretty rare for her to actuaIIy do shows in mainIand Europe :crossed:

Sis, I love your mash-ups. Finish It! The Bounce/Secret one was lit too but this is perfect!  :defeated:

yeah but its pretty rare for her to actuaIIy do shows in mainIand Europe :crossed:

I said It once and I will say It again: Berlin would fit her aesthetic and narrative so well. Our club culture is outstanding and legendary. Do It Charli (do It, do It, do It)

i got them bitch

Congrats sis!  :D

charli really needs to do a proper world tour for xcx3 or at least Europe where her roots are..like girl the demand is SO high I remember she had a gig in the uk for N1A tour and it sold out before u could say its choli bby

she really loves america too much smh she's worse than lana 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

i got them bitch

i got tickets...i’m shaking...i’m finally gonna see this legend live

i got tickets to her ny gig omg

Im so saIty rn  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:  :creep: