Fluorine

Charli XCX

HOW has no one mashed up “Blsme It On U” with “Planes” by Jeremih??? THEY ARE THE SAME SONG

HOW has no one mashed up “Blame It On U” with “Planes” by Jeremih??? THEY ARE THE SAME SONG

if you're one of the scalpers that used bots and are selling NY tix for $200-250,

fuck you

get a real fucking job instead of stealing tickets from depressed twinks god I'm so fucking pissed I've been crying for the past hour.

12:00:01 pm I was literally on my phone and laptop, refreshed, clicked the tickets button, chose 4 tix, click check out, anddd 12:00:07 it's already unavailable. 

if a good angel here has a spare NYC tix please I'm begging you drop a PM and we can work something out. 

the other day i was watching Dreamer live performances and i kind of likes how charli's vocals were on those live sets or whatever 

so i thought i should try and make a decent version of dreamer which features those vocals

https://dbr.ee/9hpq

tell me your thoughts and critiques i'm open to them 

and idk if the mixing./remastering is good so please let me know 

gd4nxJp.gif

he said good

tea

the other day i was watching Dreamer live performances and i kind of likes how charli's vocals were on those live sets or whatever 

so i thought i should try and make a decent version of dreamer which features those vocals

https://dbr.ee/9hpq

tell me your thoughts and critiques i'm open to them 

and idk if the mixing./remastering is good so please let me know 

gd4nxJp.gif

try to raise the vocals by equalizing. but idk she doesnt sound that good anyway