Fluorine

Charli XCX

I wonder why she stopped wearing it?

She only wore it when she was hardcore dieting so maybe she doesn't feel good enough to wear something that skimpy anymore. Now she's into baggy tracksuits 

Either way she looks good. 

The thing is: the diet was hardly hardcore, she just drank more green juices and stopped drinking so much alcohol. I think the big difference came from the fact that it was just such a drastic change from her usual lifestyle. She looked so fit, and her face was so... well defined(?). I hope she finds a way to have fun without an unhealthy lifestyle.

Leave bisexual Kassandra alone! They didn't do anything to you but bringing life into this thread and having fun with Charli's material. At least the good sis is being creative instead of filling the pages with negativity. 

Also scrolling and ignoring isn't that hard either. 

Leave bisexual Kassandra alone! They didn't do anything to you but bringing life into this thread and having fun with Charli's material. At least the good sis is being creative instead of filling the pages with negativity. 

Also scrolling and ignoring isn't that hard either. 

IoIgd4nxJp.gif

she's flirting with AG Cook  :hdu:

https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/967454814010359808

They fuckin :creep:  I ship it tbh :defeated:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES