Fluorine

Charli XCX

do y'all think charli is just gonna drop a.g. and sophie's asses for the album? lmaooo

Well she posted a video of her in the studio with AG cook like a few days ago, I hope Sophie is still apart of the album though. The original XCX3 was amazing with her and I don’t think she’ll be able to make it as great without Sophie

Nah. From what we know, her label isn't letting her release the stuff she would like to release. That's why I was saying she needs a new label so she can release the music that she likes, not what the label wants. She isn't going to have another Boom Clap, so I have no idea why Atlantic is still trying. 

Nah. From what we know, her label isn't letting her release the stuff she would like to release. That's why I was saying she needs a new label so she can release the music that she likes, not what the label wants. She isn't going to have another Boom Clap, so I have no idea why Atlantic is still trying. 

lololol it's not early 2017 anymore. the label trust her. she released another mixtape without any of their interference & if she wanted the old Sophie songs on it they would've been on it :D how come they've let her release stuff like Track 10 etc and not Girls Night Out?? they just don't believe in the traditional pop album but there are many other factors at play. + she even said herself she's on great terms with her label now  :P wait and see ! ! ! ! !

they literally have nothing in common besides a cupcakke feature, release year, and singer.

She literally put them both on the same vinyl LMFAO

It's ok tho, I knew there would be at least one pressed Pop 2 stan  :deadbanana: sorry Pop 2 is lacking and can't compete

pressed? unlike my fucking vinyls that keep being withdrawn and then refunded

is anyone else experiencing this?

...What direction? She hasn't announced anything at all

what's that? are you..... sassing me?

TRADE LIST <3

i contacted wms about that and they said its gonna keep doing that basically til it ships so just make sure to have that money in your account

that's so stupid? you'd think a big music company like warner wouldn't confuse people like that

pressed? unlike my fucking vinyls that keep being withdrawn and then refunded

is anyone else experiencing this?

what's that? are you..... sassing me?

TRADE LIST <3

:lmao:  :lmao: fucking ass kisser, you haven't changed at ALL  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: kissing their asses won't land taxi in your inbox. just keep telling yourself that. maybe you'll convince hope because you won't be convincing anybody else. you think you're better than everyone else when you've been the dumbest and most desperate "trader" in the past.

Come 2 My Party

It's My Party

Party 4 U

Party Party

After The Afterparty

her mind.....

why would i sass you  :lmao:  :lmao: fucking ass kisser, you haven't changed at ALL  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: kissing their asses won't land taxi in your inbox. just keep telling yourself that. maybe you'll convince hope because you won't be convincing anybody else. you think you're better than everyone else when you've been the dumbest and most desperate "trader" in the past.

no one uses that many laughing emojis sis you're not quirky

and there isn't a single person here who's ass i kiss. you can find some comment in this thread of me bitching at everyone.

youre literally just mad i always call u out for acting exclusive.

but take your sky-ferreira-99-tears-rough-demo_12.mp3 and go off i guess  :toofunny: