Fluorine

Charli XCX

ideal republican tour setlist:

- roll with me (with live intro) (i would also accept dreamer but i feel like this fits best)

- boys

- porsche (i know it will be out of my head but that song is not that good sorry)

- boom clap (AG edit)

- no angel

- track 10

- girls night out (this will be the lead single i speak it into existence)

i actually don't expect her to play fancy but you never know. her team has to know that they're shooting themselves in the feet by continuing to perform a song released 4 years ago that she's only a feature on lol. i really REALLY hope she has new visuals, i feel optimistic about this seeing as her dj booth or whatever you call it got an upgrade for the pop 2 shows

Come 2 My Party

Party Party

It's My Party

Party 4 U

Party's Never Over

After The Afterparty (feat. Lil Yachty)

WHEW

what's "its my party" and "party's never over"?? can I get a link?

what's "its my party" and "party's never over"?? can I get a link?

It's my party a song snippet teased by Dennis last year and Party's Never Over a title charli tweeted today

Her label should just do what they did with Bebe Rexha and drop EP after EP until something eventually sticks

but then we'd have charli xcx feat. Florida Georgia Line and other cuntry bumpkins

it seems that charli is not doing all of the Republican tour shows based on wikipedia.... I wonder why... either Trailer Swift was too cheap to pay her for all her dates or Charli is going to do promo/ her own shows in some cities...

For example she's performing with Taylor in Toronto on August 3rd but not August 4th???

Also the fact that Trailer can sell out the ROGERS STADIUM two nights in a row is truly fucked... Gaga and Katy dont have that power