Fluorine

Charli XCX

it seems that charli is not doing all of the Republican tour shows based on wikipedia.... I wonder why... either Trailer Swift was too cheap to pay her for all her dates or Charli is going to do promo/ her own shows in some cities...

For example she's performing with Taylor in Toronto on August 3rd but not August 4th???

Also the fact that Trailer can sell out the ROGERS STADIUM two nights in a row is truly fucked... Gaga and Katy dont have that power

Trailer Swift... that's a good one lol.

I thought Charli was supporting all dates... I haven't seen anything official say otherwise?

WIG I just picked up my vinyl today it's sooo pretty the N1A vinyl rlly slays me :defeated: srry for my shitty camera lol

DI9Ijoy.jpg

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

this looks so cheap honestly. are there any lyrics inside?

It doesn't feel too flimsy or cheap irl maybe its just my pic lol, the cover feels alil thin tho and there's no lyrics or additional artwork which sucks only track listing

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

this looks so cheap honestly. are there any lyrics inside?

I mean it was $25 for a double album vinyl. Most artists charge that for a single LP and still don't include an insert so we're grateful that we have a cost conscious legend.