Fluorine

Charli XCX

leak charlis demo of The Middle 

also someone on XCXboards posted this did we already have it?

http://picosong.com/wCCiX/

omfg wait wtf is this bop why does Charles feel so off is this even real?? ok there's no way this was made in 2018 tho... this is like TR-Sucker Charli right?

leak charlis demo of The Middle 

also someone on XCXboards posted this did we already have it?

http://picosong.com/wCCiX/

This reminds me... I was watching an old Charli interview, because I stan a queen... :flutter: and watch her response when she gets asked about the punk album.

Could she actually be behind some of her leaks? ...or partially? Not saying that I think "charlixcx" is actually Charli on the other site either lol... but just the fact that she's had so much stuff leak... it's kinda suspicious.

This reminds me... I was watching an old Charli interview, because I stan a queen... :flutter: and watch her response when she gets asked about the punk album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l_O6nFjHEU

Could she actually be behind some of her leaks? ...or partially? Not saying that I think "charlixcx" is actually Charli on the other site either lol... but just the fact that she's had so much stuff leak... it's kinda suspicious.

Gaga was behind Aura - Burqa leak by the time because of label problems and I actually think Charli is behind some of the leaks we have... I dont understand to this day the fact that Xcx3 HAD to leak in full but we can't get miserable songs now

Gaga was behind Aura - Burqa leak by the time because of label problems and I actually think Charli is behind some of the leaks we have... I dont understand to this day the fact that Xcx3 HAD to leak in full but we can't get miserable songs now

So like all those leaked songs are really just off the table now, huh?

I just don't get it... I'm about to just find a way to download and listen to them at this point... I'm tired of waiting. I'll be buying whatever she puts out officially anyway, and I'd pay for the leaked material if she released it too. As much as I hate jumping the gun on music out of respect for the artists, this is just crazy.

I'm ranting now, but it just blows my mind how that, within an industry that's so strapped for cash and is constantly scrambling for ways to make money, they have the material created and it's withheld from the market, never to ever be put out for purchase. It's not like a digital download needs or ever runs out of stock... and it's like permanently monetized... it would be able to be streamed at anytime... Makes no sense. :facepalm:

DID ANYONE HERE BOUGHT THE N1A TOUR MERCH?

The design is so good and is the best pic I could find and I really wanna remake it but I can't make too much of the details...  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  Also do you guys know if there's anything on the backside?

C8dIFsAVYAAm56M.jpg

just use the background on the N1A videos, just without charli lol 

DID ANYONE HERE BOUGHT THE N1A TOUR MERCH?

The design is so good and is the best pic I could find and I really wanna remake it but I can't make too much of the details...  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  Also do you guys know if there's anything on the backside?

C8dIFsAVYAAm56M.jpg