Fluorine

Charli XCX

party for you better be one of the songs she's releasing while she's on tour

Are they actually doing that? That really doesn't sound like all that bad of a plan, since Charli is getting the buzz being on a massive tour... so long as songs are ACTUALLY released lol.

Are they actually doing that? That really doesn't sound like all that bad of a plan, since Charli is getting the buzz being on a massive tour... so long as songs are ACTUALLY released lol.

i actually have no idea. in my head i imagine her performing a couple songs and then basing the album or mixtape or whatever it is off the songs that did the best lol

the only good part of FOML is the production, it feels like she didnt even try with the lyrics, she just pulled out the "i got it i got it i got it i got it i got" card out again but this time even worse LMAO, 5 in the morning sounds more interesting all around tbh...not saying i wouldn't bop to FOML tho so....

the production on 5itm may be more generic but it doesn't sound bad :|

the only good part of FOML is the production, it feels like she didnt even try with the lyrics, she just pulled out the "i got it i got it i got it i got it i got" card out again but this time even worse LMAO, 5 in the morning sounds more interesting all around tbh...not saying i wouldn't bop to FOML tho so....

It's not even that the 5itm production is generic, it's just that once you've heard the first 4 bars you've pretty much heard the whole song lmao

It's not even that the 5itm production is generic, it's just that once you've heard the first 4 bars you've pretty much heard the whole song lmao

when you hear the first 7 seconds of FOML youve heard the whole thing......

youve made every single point in the book

i just want you focus on my love just focus on my, i just want you to focus on my love just focus on my, i just want you to focus on my love, just focus on my, just focus on my looooove x2

the way charli hypes the pop 2 concept i'm surprised she only made it a mixtape and not an album

also she should replace vroom vroom recordings with pop 2 recordings and make it like pc music type + ran by charles ag and soph