Fluorine

Charli XCX

Omg like this post if you were here for the 14 leak scandal, Charli sadtweeting about it leaking, the guy that sold digital copies to members here all separately & made like $500 off them all... only for the album to leak a few days later. :rip:

:toofloppy:

14417469274.gif

Omg like this post if you were here for the 14 leak scandal, Charli sadtweeting about it leaking, the guy that sold digital copies to members here all separately & made like $500 off them all... only for the album to leak a few days later. :rip:

that leak mess is what made me find LB originally cause I was searching the 14 link and instead I found like 7 of you gays (most of them gone but not forgotten) squabbling in this thread over 14. a moment in history tbh

LOL sorry for letting you guys know! let me join the rest of you in making 80 track long quadruple albums with songs from 2012. where do we start guys? THE XCX GIRL IN AN OF XCX WORLD :O <3   :defeated:

Lmao miss me with that considering I don't do that but if you're gonna pretend to have inside information on her release schedule can you at least try to make it believable. 2 singles a month until autumn? We're over halfway through May and we haven't even gotten one yet.

tenor.gif?itemid=11455213

Lmao when they took money from other people to help crowdfund it, didn't share the link with them, and then the person he bought it from left the link he gave to them up and everyone found it two days later

Francheskaar and Machines are the only ones I really know from 14 lmao I could care less about the other songs I’ve probably only listened to the rest a few times.... I don’t even think I’ve listened to 14 all the way through it’s just... not good

anyways, i might get my tickets for the show in Toronto in August eks dee

i'm gonna buy a hoodie and a tee probably sksks

omg I'll legit e transfer u before hand and suck ur dick if u get me some xcx merch 

truly just not down to spend $80+ to see charli do five songs to like 200 people and then watch Taylor talk about how she was bullied and we should feel bad for her for 2 hours

Lmao miss me with that considering I don't do that but if you're gonna pretend to have inside information on her release schedule can you at least try to make it believable. 2 singles a month until autumn? We're over halfway through May and we haven't even gotten one yet.

tenor.gif?itemid=11455213

Lmao when they took money from other people to help crowdfund it, didn't share the link with them, and then the person he bought it from left the link he gave to them up and everyone found it two days later

? duh that's why i said it *was* the plan. It's obviously already behind schedule.... 5itm will be out within days anyway. it's not as though any of her releases have ever been on time. no need to be bitter  :lmao:  :lmao:

d2z2Mep.png

ugh i really want to go to the pop2 show in london on June 19th but im so poor and have nobody to go with fml :crying4: it would be a dream come true to bop to her live

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e