Fluorine

Charli XCX

when 5itm is released i can finally party with locals and everyone will enjoy it

omg i was JUST thinking 5 In the Morning (feat. Post Malone & Ty Dolla $ign) will be THAT local summer party song

She should make a small project and release some of the leaked songs to promote her new "visible" bubblegum era and then come through with the album I think that would make justice for the old Xcx3

ugh just throw no angel and round & round etc on a mixtape and call it a fucking day

Anyone think GNO sounds a little demoish? I like it and it could be a smash... in a live setting it seems to sound good, but it needs a little... something for the record maybe... slight tempo boost, tweaks to the mix... something.

Idk.

I hate this bitch...GNO is amazing but why can't she just release her newly-recorded bops? I seriously don't get the fucking issue.

Is. Her. Label. Not. Letting. Her?

99% sure about that or they're preparing something big that would make us love Atlantic for hoarding the album until the release lol 1% sure of that