Fluorine

Charli XCX

the one on her instagram is def different and clearer than the leaked one, nor is the leaked one the final.. even the demo sophie plays is different to that one

as for her new music her label has plans for her which to my knowledge will be singles across summer then mixtape/album going into fall/early next year but who knows tbh

d2z2Mep.png

the one on her instagram is def different and clearer than the leaked one, nor is the leaked one the final.. even the demo sophie plays is different to that one

as for her new music her label has plans for her which to my knowledge will be singles across summer then mixtape/album going into fall/early next year but who knows tbh

agree

do the vox sound new or is it just me

read this album going into early fall next year ...wasnt even surprised 

No Angel would’ve replaced Drugs so perfectly on N1A and wouldve tied the concept so well together. Maybe in an alternate dimension somewhere

babygirl*

while its a good song, it is the only not-PC production on the whole tape and it shows

X----into me, into you----X

babygirl*

while its a good song, it is the only not-PC production on the whole tape and it shows

Emotional & ILY2 are not PC music either.. :toofloppy:

But yes Babygirl does stand out as the best song on the mixtape, we been knew that.

14417469274.gif

Emotional & ILY2 are not PC music either.. :toofloppy:

..what

emotional is produced by AG & Easyfun and ILY2 is produced by Danny L Harle who are all founding members of PC music its not a sound or a genre, PC Music literally refers to music produced by a.g. cook, easyfun and danny l harle 

Charli is so good, she recorded hundreds of songs, so sad that most of them are unreleased. 

this is literally all 1950 pages of this thread in one sentence

..what

emotional is produced by AG & Easyfun and ILY2 is produced by Danny L Harle who are all founding members of PC music its not a sound or a genre, PC Music literally refers to music produced by a.g. cook, easyfun and danny l harle 

I see PC Music as a label, sub-genre/style and art collective. But that's just my personal definition.

Very unpopular opinion: 5 in the Morning is no less generic than Dreamer, you all just hate it because you guys hate every single she drops even though you beg for an album.................

there are several points you have made