Fluorine

Charli XCX

You know, when Charli is doing PR stuff and whatnot, press/media days, I wish these interviewers would ask her more informed questions... and yes, I'm heading down that direction again lol.

"Hey Charli, you've teased some new songs in the last couple of years... what ever happened some of them, like Round and Round??"

"So Charli, a lot of fans are clamoring for songs like Taxi and Bounce on social media... what's going on with those?"

"Are there any further plans with the Vroom Vroom sub-label?"

Or at least just ask some better, more interesting questions. Not "what does XCX mean?" or whatever... It's like a conspiracy or something, that all radio stations have to ask her what her name means, because it hasn't been confirmed 15 thousand times already in the last couple of years, and it's impossible to find with a simple web search.

Ugh...like use your platform as a vehicle to relay REAL meaningful info please. :facepalm:

You know, when Charli is doing PR stuff and whatnot, press/media days, I wish these interviewers would ask her more informed questions... and yes, I'm heading down that direction again lol.

"Hey Charli, you've teased some new songs in the last couple of years... what ever happened some of them, like Round and Round??"

"So Charli, a lot of fans are clamoring for songs like Taxi and Bounce on social media... what's going on with those?"

Or at least just ask some better, more interesting questions. Not "what does XCX mean?" or whatever... It's like a conspiracy or something, that all radio stations have to ask her what her name means, because it hasn't been confirmed 15 thousand times already in the last couple of years, and it's impossible to find with a simple web search.

Ugh...like use your platform as a vehicle to relay REAL meaningful info please. :facepalm:

I get what you mean, but she gets really upset when people ask about leaked songs. Like in the EW interview after Pop 2–she basically said she still couldn’t even talk about the leaks because they made her so upset. So I don’t think she’s dying to answer those questions even if they’re asked, and maybe if interviewers do ask about leaks or unreleased stuff they just edit it out later so it’s less awkward.

Also, I honestly wonder if she knows what songs have or haven’t leaked at this point. Awhile ago she played off the “Reflecting” leak pretty non-chalantly, but I feel like unless Atlantic sends her a list of what they’ve taken down on Soundcloud she has no idea which unreleased songs have or haven’t leaked. lol.

i really hope she releases the lil peep collab at some point in the future, i know she said she wasn't gonna release it out of respect but like why even mention it if you aren't gonna release it sis...

Take Hannah Diamond off of I Wanna Be With U, the features off C2MP, and move the MØ feature to Taxi and then MAYBE

i like hannah on IWBU, it think she would fit perfectly

I get what you mean, but she gets really upset when people ask about leaked songs. Like in the EW interview after Pop 2–she basically said she still couldn’t even talk about the leaks because they made her so upset. So I don’t think she’s dying to answer those questions even if they’re asked, and maybe if interviewers do ask about leaks or unreleased stuff they just edit it out later so it’s less awkward.

Also, I honestly wonder if she knows what songs have or haven’t leaked at this point. Awhile ago she played off the “Reflecting” leak pretty non-chalantly, but I feel like unless Atlantic sends her a list of what they’ve taken down on Soundcloud she has no idea which unreleased songs have or haven’t leaked. lol.

I think she knows everything about it, if I was Charli + had wifi connection I would read forums about me to know whats the tea about my fanbase and etc. I think she's not allowed to make closer contact with us bc atlantic wouldn't like that and we were going to bomb her with questions. Shes not dumb of course she reads it 99% sure of that. I love u charlene leak taxi for us or put it on itunes so I can give u my $

You do realize that in the majority of interviews, artists are often given the questions in advance and often come in with a list of topics they won't talk about right? Like to me this just makes it sound like you have no idea how music journalism or even journalism works.

I went on YouTube to watch compilations of Charli's stories and it's honestly hard to hear how much her voice gives out while she screams at parties  :ohno: no wonder Focus On My Love has a range of like 4 notes 

omg BY THE WAY she's legit on the same couple of notes the whole time

You do realize that in the majority of interviews, artists are often given the questions in advance and often come in with a list of topics they won't talk about right? Like to me this just makes it sound like you have no idea how music journalism or even journalism works.

Woah heyyy, I wasn't claiming to know anything at all... I said that I *wish* they could or would ask questions like this, rather than the typical "good interviewer" PR stuff lol.