Fluorine

Charli XCX

fun fact: we actually got 3 exchange songs rwm, bounce and HOLY FUCKIN TKO ❤️.

ok well i just meant hey boy hey girl taxi round adn round and no angel. and maybe some of those werent at exchange but i meant those songs

azealia is diagnosed as bipolar i believe? i didn't mean it as an insult. 

she also is just a total bitch and super caustic/ negative and has ruined every career opportunity she has ever had with her horrible personality. not to mention she thinks using the word faggot is okay. but charli still put her on the candy shop in 2016 and talked about how great azealia's music is... 

bhad bhabie and charli are both on Atlantic. And Bhad Bhabie is by far the more popular/ successful artist which is so sad that the cash me outside 14 year old white trash girl is outselling charli and on her own tour 

I feel like Charli's not always up to date on controversy, she's still following sabrina claudio lol

I don't think it's surprising or sad that Danielle outsells Charli, it just makes sense. She was a viral meme and has a lot of hype for being so polarizing/shocking/crazy

omg remember "just leak tko its the only thing I want in lyfe!!! I won't ask for ANYTHING after and will bop to it everyday!" lmfaoOO

ok but it didn't sound as good as it did in the club sooo

I'm listening to Sweetest Drug and I realized that the leaks must've hurt Charli's career as a songwriter. Who's gonna take a Charli demo if the original might leak sometime down the road?

Her negligent team's fault

d2z2Mep.png