Fluorine

Charli XCX

ok gays since charli is clearly incapable of serving us anything but hot mess garbage with these 5am drops im gonna go listen to Oil of Every Pearl's Un-Insides and try to figure out what the hell that name even means xo

also why is this album cover better than anything any pop girl has ever released in like 15 years????

sophie-oil-of-every-pearls-un-insides-32

ok gays since charli is clearly incapable of serving us anything but hot mess garbage with these 5am drops im gonna go listen to Oil of Every Pearl's Un-Insides and try to figure out what the hell that name even means xo

jersey-shore-letter-120_c8yj1i.jpg

i love every persons insides 

i don't actually hate the ag mix drop. i think for what it is it was cool to hear that with all the different charli song samples. sophies new album is a banger, we will all still pray that the sophie x kim petras collab actually gets a studio release this summer. also i am still hopeful that all the unreleased charli songs we all want will eventually be released! i refuse to believe that charli, knowing how badly we all want them, won't just officially release them eventually.

i don't actually hate the ag mix drop. i think for what it is it was cool to hear that with all the different charli song samples. sophies new album is a banger, we will all still pray that the sophie x kim petras collab actually gets a studio release this summer. also i am still hopeful that all the unreleased charli songs we all want will eventually be released! i refuse to believe that charli, knowing how badly we all want them, won't just officially release them eventually.

Agreed... there's always a way. Btw, I saw your Party 4 U cover a little while ago on here, that was dope man!

Agreed... there's always a way. Btw, I saw your Party 4 U cover a little while ago on here, that was dope man!

thank you so much! the support i got on it was crazy haha. i actually have a cover of cher's song believe dropping next week! i really wanted to pay my respects to not only cher but to charli's cover as well, so its very much inspired and centered around what everyone loved about charli's cover but i also made it my own, so for anyone that has been dying for the believe cover i promise it won't disappoint! 

thank you so much! the support i got on it was crazy haha. i actually have a cover of cher's song believe dropping next week! i really wanted to pay my respects to not only cher but to charli's cover as well, so its very much inspired and centered around what everyone loved about charli's cover but i also made it my own, so for anyone that has been dying for the believe cover i promise it won't disappoint! 

also, ur daddy af 

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

I know this insn't Sophie thread but i dont think she will be releasing any other project soon since her album leaked  today will be released tomorrow and she'll be promoting it for the next 7 months probably. I saw somewhere that she's making a project with all those collabs but that shit wont happen this year for sure lol

Don't make me say it but

• Is It Cold in the Water?, Infatuation, Not Okay, and Pretending are just ok/ filler tracks
  • Whole New World is the best closing track to an album ever made. Even better than Track 10 wow SOPHIE did THAT
  • The AG 5:00 remix is still ugly and we should just pretend like it doesn't exist on charliboards

hqdefault.jpg

Don't make me say it but

• Is It Cold in the Water?, Infatuation, Not Okay, and Pretending are just ok/ filler tracks
  • Whole New World is the best closing track to an album ever made. Even better than Track 10 wow SOPHIE did THAT
  • The AG 5:00 remix is still ugly and we should just pretend like it doesn't exist on charliboards

hqdefault.jpg

you are in the charli xcx thread jfc

X----into me, into you----X

also, completely unrelated but shameless plug

1. if any of you missed it my cover of charli's song Party 4 U is out on soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/jakegermain/party-4-u-prod-helvetical-jake-germain

2. i am also an artist, i make my own music (produce, write, sing etc) and it would mean the world if any of you checked out my other tunes on soundcloud! i have a bunch of new music planned to come out late summer and its all gonna start rolling out soon !

you are in the charli xcx thread jfc

i mentioned track 10 and how ugly 5:00 is in my post so what is the issue 

also SOPHIE is basically related to charli 

meryl-looking-bored.gif

do u want me to just keep repeating that i want party party and party 4 u to be released tomorrow so charli can redeem herself from her homophobic mike pence antics recently