Fluorine

Charli XCX

Is it possible that (oddly enough) the songs that fans want the most haven't really leaked... like is Charli really holding out?

Even some that have leaked, Charli still claims she wants to release... so like "it leaked, therefore it's scrapped," doesn't really apply...

why do we even think that party 4 u and no angel are gonna be released soon? i hope they are but i thought they were some of the songs that were completely scrapped for sure.

like what's the evidence

party for you seems likely to get released in my opinion, it's recent (in comparison to the exchange songs and the leaked xcx3) and is sonically cohesive with what she introduced on pop 2. it's been played multiple times so it has felt like an obvious contender for a release but who knows. no angel has been a regular play at her afterparties as well and seems to be her personal fave from the xcx3 songs and the fact that it hasn't leaked yet could be an influencing factor towards its release