Fluorine

Charli XCX

Party 4 u, party party, or white Mercedes would make next Friday the best day ever!!!

Focus on my love is cute, but cute next to gorgeous, gorgeous is you know gonna devour cute

nope nope and nope and yes but also nope

X----into me, into you----X

nope nope and nope and yes but also nope

LMFAO yes but no. i want what i want. my heart won't be able to heal properly until i get all those bops. if i could only pick one to see the light of day though I'm saving no angel. thats a good question for you all actually: you can only save one unreleased charli song that has been heard in some capacity up until this point, which are you saving?

I can wait longer for focus, I rather have something we have been waiting for forever first and then get the new stuff

we’ve been waiting for Focus for barely 2 months.... thats as far back as I’d LIKE to wait. but Party party beckons my attention and so does No angel. I could care less about the others

watch it leak when someone will buy it on music mafia

Nah, they told me that they never put it on sale (they posted a snippet) because they have info that she’s gonna release it

I know it worries some of you but i’m really glad songs like No Angel will be a little new when we eventually get them. I’d get over it way too quick at this point if it was exactly the live version we’ve had for 2 years. It can still be just as great but freshened up a bit for us.

H0bDaqU.gif

I know it worries some of you but i’m really glad songs like No Angel will be a little new when we eventually get them. I’d get over it way too quick at this point if it was exactly the live version we’ve had for 2 years. It can still be just as great but freshened up a bit for us.

I feel this way too, even with a couple new risers and effects it would seem really fresh

is she planning to release white mercedes and 1999 for the monthly drop ?

I don’t think 1999 is planned for release any time soon. She played it to ask for our opinion on it and wether she should keep it for herself or pitch it to another artist. A few people said that she should add a feature. When talking about 1999 she also said that she thinks 1999 “exists in the same world” as GNO

wait so something's actually coming next friday??

Yes, next friday is the last friday in June so even if she doesn't drop on Friday it'll be within the next week if she wants to keep up with her monthly releases 

g68BRo8.gif

I don’t think 1999 is planned for release any time soon. She played it to ask for our opinion on it and wether she should keep it for herself or pitch it to another artist. A few people said that she should add a feature. When talking about 1999 she also said that she thinks 1999 “exists in the same world” as GNO

Hey, could you say, which one of these versions did that one version of BIOYL sound like?

http://picosong.com/wYhqL/

http://picosong.com/wYhqS/

who

ok something is definitely coming on Friday since the guy that had tea on Florence & Bebe Rexha albums just posted this:
get ready to be slayed angles!!! on fridays we wear PURPLE

exactly