Fluorine

Charli XCX

honestly did NOT expect to see no angel studio leaking today. i prayed for so long that this song would see the light of day and maybe the invisible men production is absolute shit but no angel is here and that is all that matters. today was truly iconic and i will be bopping to no angel all summer. truly blessed.

honestly did NOT expect to see no angel studio leaking today. i prayed for so long that this song would see the light of day and maybe the invisible men production is absolute shit but no angel is here and that is all that matters. today was truly iconic and i will be bopping to no angel all summer. truly blessed.

Sophie's synths have a certain buzz/ring to them and they sound really good, and the invisible men version of No Angel sounds very sesame street or something, I can't put my finger on it. Just very flat and wonky (wtf are those sounds in the beginning)

Focus is about to end me though. I haven't listened to it in full yet (I'm waiting for it to be up on spotify) but the parts I've heard sound godly!!

who started the rumor that no angel is the best song of the year?

I saw that one acc on soundcloud posted a snippet of champion but i have the whole thing recorded from discord, if anyone wanted to TRY to listen to it..its not awful:

https://soundcloud.com/whyshouldibesad/discord-champ

i remember dennis (or whatever was impersonating charli on discord lol weirdos) teasing this as a collab with dua