Fluorine

Charli XCX

honestly i sped up no angel and pitched it up 1 to match the live remaster we had and FUCK it smacks now. i can die happy now, thank you charli my summer has been made. (now if only she can drop stems so i can get rid of the god awful bg vocal over the intro synth)

anywaysssssss.................. does she sings actual lyrics on this or it's another WGFU situation? cause i can't understand a single word :rip:

https://soundcloud.com/officialmediatwitter/want-to-feel

She was probably in the writing process coming up with ideas for the melody first, then the words later on

I can't believe the twitter stans ended Globelamp's non-existent music career lmfao 

tbh she has less of a music career and more of a professional Taylor Swift ass kissing / Charli XCX hating career

I can't believe the twitter stans ended Globelamp's non-existent music career lmfao

tbh she has less of a music career and more of a professional Taylor Swift ass kissing / Charli XCX hating career

Literally who tf is Globelamp & what’s this tea about ???

14417469274.gif