Fluorine

Charli XCX

just realized lampshade also tweeted "charli is trash who sucks" and when a swift fan even told her no she replied "yeah she is. she's a kanye stan. her songs suck. she works with kim petras who says kesha is lying about rape. next" i guess while we are on the topic what do we all think of kimmie? personally i stan, i think aside charli she's probably my second favorite pop girl right now, i adore her. in regards to the luke drama, all i have to say is that if i had the opportunity to work with luke knowing what it could do for my career, id jump into that deal. so i don't blame her one bit nor do i believe she condones kesha's allegations. 

just realized lampshade also tweeted "charli is trash who sucks" and when a swift fan even told her no she replied "yeah she is. she's a kanye stan. her songs suck. she works with kim petras who says kesha is lying about rape. next" i guess while we are on the topic what do we all think of kimmie? personally i stan, i think aside charli she's probably my second favorite pop girl right now, i adore her. in regards to the luke drama, all i have to say is that if i had the opportunity to work with luke knowing what it could do for my career, id jump into that deal. so i don't blame her one bit nor do i believe she condones kesha's allegations. 

Yeah that was another one of globelamp's reasons - she doesn't like that Charli supports Kanye AND Taylor and think's Charli's just leeching off of Taylor instead of just trying to be nice to everyone, and she doesn't like that Charli supports Kim because kim is a "rape apologist." Honestly she seems like a lonely bitter flop and doesn't deserve anymore of our time. 

Yeah that was another one of globelamp's reasons - she doesn't like that Charli supports Kanye AND Taylor and think's Charli's just leeching off of Taylor instead of just trying to be nice to everyone, and she doesn't like that Charli supports Kim because kim is a "rape apologist." Honestly she seems like a lonely bitter flop and doesn't deserve anymore of our time. 

indeed. cumrag is cancelled. we are moving on.

indeed. cumrag is cancelled. we are moving on.

one more thing - she won the victmin olympics with this tweet

ANYWAYS, onto Kim - honestly I don't really like to think of music in a political "music critic" kind of way, but we already know Luke is kind of a cunt. 

Remember when Luke said Charli needed to lose weight to be a pop star? kinda like the alleged emails between Luke and Kesha where he insulted her weight BEFORE she even really gained much? nvm about the emails

Phew, so glad Miss Charli XCX herself ended him with Sucker. When will Kim ever?? 

in regards to the luke drama, all i have to say is that if i had the opportunity to work with luke knowing what it could do for my career, id jump into that deal. so i don't blame her one bit nor do i believe she condones kesha's allegations. 

Honestly it seems like he might be exploiting her, his popularity was waning and he probably knew shit was about to hit the fan and Kim was looking for a break into the music industry. Imagine Cirkut producing single after single for Kim? Or any of the other big pop producers? It just doesn't seem plausible. I guess they both got what they wanted, even though luke is still blacklisted from the music industry and Kim is still starting out.

okay cumrag is open for discussion one last time.

this tweet fucking killed me. this was her response to someone tweeting at her that she shouldn't have bullied a charli fan. 

"he isn't an innocent victim. he shouldn't have come in the kitchen if he doesn't want to get burnt."

i mean- WHAT. she just derailed her entire victim card she's been playing all day with her own tweet. i can't. cumrag drama over and cancelled for good now.

ANYWAYS, onto Kim - honestly I don't really like to think of music in a political "music critic" kind of way, but we already know Luke is kind of a cunt. 

Remember when Luke said Charli needed to lose weight to be a pop star, kinda like the alleged emails between Luke and Kesha where he insulted her weight BEFORE she even really gained much?

When did he say this?? I know she was apparently against working with him but are there receipts? I think this happened when I wasn't listening to her...

https://twitter.com/TheDoctorLuke/status/475143127833931776

Remember when Luke said Charli needed to lose weight to be a pop star? kinda like the alleged emails between Luke and Kesha where he insulted her weight BEFORE she even really gained much? nvm about the emails

Phew, so glad Miss Charli XCX herself ended him with Sucker. When will Kim ever?? 

when did that happen omg i want receipts!!!!

https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/478139265168068610?lang=en

The iconic origin of “Luke loves your stuff”

Actually the origin is that people kept telling her he loves her stuff and she was annoyed because she felt like people were acting like he was the "standard" and that means her music is validated.

when did that happen omg i want receipts!!!!

https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/478139265168068610?lang=en

When did he say this?? I know she was apparently against working with him but are there receipts? I think this happened when I wasn't listening to her...

https://twitter.com/TheDoctorLuke/status/475143127833931776

Ok actually I saw it on a Nicki Swift video and she just passes along forum gossip as her own tea so yeah SCRATCH THAT

The only thing she's actually said about him is that he's alright but she did a few sessions with him and it just wasn't for her. I wish she would've gone into detail about the sessions but I guess that's kinda taboo :(

honestly the pussy insults are very elementary school; you could've really told her about herself and dragged her life but go off sis let her have it!!

the wikipedia page "slander" was a perfect drag

Does anyone have a timeline of events that show how boom clap changed Sucker's direction instead of just going by intuition? I know we've already touched on this before but are you guys saying statements like "'I'm making albums for myself -  for my own satisfaction, for my own heart. It's like my safe place, it's what I really want to do. I'm not really sure what other people will think of it but I hope they like it.'" are basically PR bullshit??? The way Charli mentions the punk album, it sounds like it was to vent, and then she came back to the states ready to make Sucker and some of the punk tracks made it onto the finished product and she "might" leak the punk album later on...

Also, I just figured out how to sort google searches by the dates omg I can't wait to read old charli interviews