Fluorine

Charli XCX

So what songs are still on the able for the singles release besides BIOYL, 1999, and White Mercedes? What songs did she play at that meet and greet?

Shoes, Bounce, Party 4 U & GNO are the most likely to be singles as well as those songs. Though she said she's thinking of giving away 1999 so idk if she'll release it

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

So what songs are still on the able for the singles release besides BIOYL, 1999, and White Mercedes? What songs did she play at that meet and greet?

I believe that’s all we know she played. Party Party was played for one group but it wasn’t really PART of the sessions (Umru sent her the file while she was there so she played it, I guess). Then again, I’m not sure we even got info on all the different groups because what she played did vary slightly.

You could also argue that Girls’ Night Out and Bounce are still possible because they’re “important” to Charli and both have been updated since the leaked versions. Maybe Come To My Party is possible because of the Invisible Men production.

That one new song, 1000 Times, has also been teased as a single by some people but I don’t know how legitimate that is. I guess any of the 2018 songs are possible like Shoes, Liquor, Middle Finger, etc.

i still think DLW is one of her best songs, if she scraps it from the final XCX3 tracklist i'll be disappointed.

It'd need a refresh tbqh it sounds very like 2014/15. Reminds me of Black Widow or something LOL

d2z2Mep.png

Bounce is honestly not that good, it'd be a cute throwaway track just as a buzz single or something but it's just boring and aged badly tbh, girls night out is a lot better but it still feels like it's missing something

Bounce is good as a SOPHIE song, not as a Charli XCX song

I thought they just put out songs on a compilation album despite being singles or not? I’m probably wrong that’s just what I thought happened.

no he means that PC Music doesn't have enough releases out since the last compilation to constitute a new release.