Fluorine

Charli XCX

No Angel/Boys/CTMP weren't on that specific draft, the ones that leaked I'm p sure someone scammed from a studio or something and they aren't mixed properly either.. a fan must've done it with stems since the actual mixes are much clearer and no white noise.

which tracks are mixed improperly? Also, what's the actual tea on Daddy Knows? Is it a Rita demo?

i feel like gno will be the only other track salvaged from the old leaks... as much as i want party 4 u to be released too i feel like it just wont happen lol. i mean either way whether its an already leaked song/played live song/from snippet/or entirely new charli will definitelyy come thru with good music so im just chillin 

i feel like gno will be the only other track salvaged from the old leaks... as much as i want party 4 u to be released too i feel like it just wont happen lol. i mean either way whether its an already leaked song/played live song/from snippet/or entirely new charli will definitelyy come thru with good music so im just chillin 

I feel like Party 4 U has a chance! It's been played live a lot and it's been registered so I have a little faith.

I feel like Party 4 U has a chance! It's been played live a lot and it's been registered so I have a little faith.

charli's probably laughing her ass off reading twitter comments begging for songs while shes blasting taxi and party for u in the xcx mansion

I thought they just put out songs on a compilation album despite being singles or not? I’m probably wrong that’s just what I thought happened.

sophie ain't a PC Music label artist anyways, unless ag produced bounce??? idek who did

where has it been registered??? & it's usually played in A. G. Cook sets, not actual Charli performances. It'll show up in the afterparty, but never the setlist. :(

sophie ain't a PC Music label artist anyways, unless ag produced bounce??? idek who did

I saw somewhere that Bounce was produced by AG, Sophie and David Guetta(?????). I can definitelly hear a sophie and Ag signature on that song tho

where has it been registered??? & it's usually played in A. G. Cook sets, not actual Charli performances. It'll show up in the afterparty, but never the setlist. :(

ljfhlajsdhfas I know it's A.G playing it live. Perhaps I should have clarified that though.It still gives me some faith since it's being acknowledged compared to a lot of other songs. Especially with as often as A.G spins it.  Also someone posted a pic AGES ago of it on some Warner(?) music site. It's pretty far back.

ljfhlajsdhfas I know it's A.G playing it live. Perhaps I should have clarified that though.It still gives me some faith since it's being acknowledged compared to a lot of other songs. Especially with as often as A.G spins it.  Also someone posted a pic AGES ago of it on some Warner(?) music site. It's pretty far back.

That wasn't like a database or anything it's just a label storage site like dropbox

d2z2Mep.png

taxi live is Db and studio is C

P4u is in A

thanks sis!!

is taxi two diff keys because the live version is sped/pitched? i'm doing a cover and the instrumental is 117 bpm, is that one Db?