Fluorine

Charli XCX

WTF but I saw many people including the song as part of the exchange tracks, can somebody explain?? I'm so confused lol

Exchange tracks are No Angel, Hey Boy Hey Girl, Daddy Knows, Taxi, T.K.O and Roll With Me which she played in LA at an event where she said she was gonna play demos she made with SOPHIE and probably wouldn't play again or release. 

Round & Round, Party 4 U, Party Party, Bounce, Girls Night Out are songs she has just played live and hasn't released.

Exchange tracks are No Angel, Hey Boy Hey Girl, Daddy Knows, Taxi, T.K.O and Roll With Me which she played in LA at an event where she said she was gonna play demos she made with SOPHIE and probably wouldn't play again or release. 

Round & Round, Party 4 U, Party Party, Bounce, Girls Night Out are songs she has just played live and hasn't released.

we're basically missing only two songs, wig   :flutter:

i honestly don’t understand the hype over shoes...it sounds so basic compared to the other snippets

we have no idea how the full song actually sounds like, we only have 6 seconds of it. And even if it is basic compared to the other snippets, it sound really cute and the gp would love it

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

1999 underwhelmed me idk, i wanted more. but again its a 15 second jumbled snippet so i can't make a full opinion yet. 

i guess we will pray for another double single this month

After the Afterparty is a GOOD song some of y’all loved to trash it when it came out because it wasn’t a follow up to VV or More PC music as you wanted but Miss Charli still knows how to make pop perfection and that was IT. Should’ve taken off :/

giphy.gif

White Mercedes sounds amazing from the snippets. i feel like it's one of those heartbreaking Lucky-esque ballads that increase in instrumentation as the song progresses. 

"all i know is i don't deserve you.."  :crai: 

White Mercedes sounds amazing from the snippets. i feel like it's one of those heartbreaking Lucky-esque ballads that increase in instrumentation as the song progresses.

"all i know is i don't deserve you.." :crai:

it definitely is Lucky’s sister sonically