Fluorine

Charli XCX

Sis I hope thats true af u just gave me hope, btw GNO has a good potential thats why atlantic is working on it but Taxi just need to see the light of day just like we did with No Angel. That angel really did that by asking her about those singles I wouldnt have the courage to do it lol

omg i was gonna ask her but i got so scared when i spoke to her bc she had like two or three people from her team there. in my letter i mentioned rnr, hbhg, taxi, and up n down so hopefully she acknowledges the existence of hbhg

omg i was gonna ask her but i got so scared when i spoke to her. in my letter i mentioned rnr, hbhg, taxi, and up n down so hopefully she acknowledges the existence of hbhg

yeah i was going to ask u this thnks for giving the letter♡ u guys are so lucky to meet her, we dont deserve her

Taxi “coming soon” means in the month right??? Isn’t that what she usually does when she teases a release??? I’m so happy if it’s true because now the gheys who teased it LOST and we WON.

I know one thing for sure: she wouldn't perform Taxi this year for nothing special to come

BIOYL shits on all the exchange tracks.

It’s literally a career highlight. I’m disgusted at the lack of taste in this thread

because track 10 is just better?

BIOYL shits on all the exchange tracks.

It’s literally a career highlight. I’m disgusted at the lack of taste in this thread

oh wow...

no babe, it isn't. it most definitely does not shit on Hey Boy, Hey Girl, or Taxi, or Roll With Me or anything else at that event...no...it just....doesn't.

BIOYL is a good song, I can agree on that but sis...it is not better than her golden songs at the Exchange