Fluorine

Charli XCX

Probably because the mods have to keep reminding people to stop spamming the thread begging for leaks over and over and over again. Saying 'leak RNR' is like a fucking dog whistle for some people in this thread at this point.

No one likes having to read pages of the same shit every day to actually sort out some type of useful discussion or conversation. I like having fun and Kiki-ing just as much as the rest of y'all but god damn it's annoying as hell especially since 90% of the people saying it only joined to ask for links/leaks and contribute absolutely nothing else in other areas of the forum

Thank you. It’s nice to see other people that get it.

Anyway some warning points have been handed out. :)

I still cannot figure out mod-que so until then, you get one warning point for spam (despite my numerous verbal warnings to the thread) & if it continues beyond that, I will flag the account & you’ll lose posting privileges. Happy posting angels! :cuteface:

14417469274.gif

Thanks old friend, If just a list is possible that would be great :) (Maybe some opinion on what is actually decent to listen to as well)

Here are the songs that I have that leaked since January: 

1. Losing My Cool (version 2)
  2. NAKED
  3. Tough Love (LQ??)
  4. Sweetest Drug HQ
  5. I Wanna Be With You (feat. David Guetta)
  6. Dance Goes On (feat. Konshens)
  7. Want to Feel
  8. Rockstar (Dillon Francis freestyle)
  9. No Angel (SOPHIE Demo)
  10. Theme Park (feat. Noonie Bao)
  11. After the Afterparty (SOPHIE Demo)
  12. Bounce (Pop City Version)
  13. Can You Hear Me (Demo)
  14. Good Girls (No Drums)
  15. Summer Love (feat. Noonie Bao)
  16. Rhinestone Hearts

I bolded the ones i really like! The Good Girls version that leaked was called a demo, but it's just missing a drum stem. I think that's everything, because i didn't include the snippets from Dennis.  :creep:  :creep:  :creep: 

Here are the songs that I have that leaked since January: 

1. Losing My Cool (version 2)
  2. NAKED
  3. Tough Love (LQ??)
  4. Sweetest Drug HQ
  5. I Wanna Be With You (feat. David Guetta)
  6. Dance Goes On (feat. Konshens)
  7. Want to Feel
  8. Rockstar (Dillon Francis freestyle)
  9. No Angel (SOPHIE Demo)
  10. Theme Park (feat. Noonie Bao)
  11. After the Afterparty (SOPHIE Demo)
  12. Bounce (Pop City Version)
  13. Can You Hear Me (Demo)
  14. Good Girls (No Drums)
  15. Summer Love (feat. Noonie Bao)
  16. Rhinestone Hearts

I bolded the ones i really like! The Good Girls version that leaked was called a demo, but it's just missing a drum stem. I think that's everything, because i didn't include the snippets from Dennis.  :creep:  :creep:  :creep: 

Was that version of Good Girls confirmed to be 'real'? I just assumed someone with the stems just took out the drum 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Was that version of Good Girls confirmed to be 'real'? I just assumed someone with the stems just took out the drum 

i mean that's probably what happened, but it still sounds cool so i downloaded it...even if a fan took the stem out it still sounds pretty different from the final version. 

or maybe just stop spamming in general??? you really think spamming "leak rnr" is gonna make them leak the song?? delusional  :facepalm:

honestly just the words round and round make me cringe, i've never cared that much about it but at this point i despise that song based alone on how much i have to hear about it. i understand why people want it to leak because it was never intended for release nor will it ever be but i'm so sick of people focusing on that song when she has other newer stuff that she's potentially releasing... idk i'm having a moment lmfao

Met a cute guy from NY at a party here in Berlin last Sunday. We took some drugs and made out next to a fire place and he started playing random XCX tracks (mixtapes and newest singles)

What a moment

Anyway, whats the Track 10 demo that y'all were talking about a couple pages ago? Link me please

Track 10 demo is basically the Blame it on your love tropical song