Fluorine

Charli XCX

i will never understand how you people can listen to i got it

it really is just terrible like i can get past brooke candy but the second charli comes in with the i Go Ti it Go TI it OG t It GOt i T i Got Gi Ti Got I tiG otIG T IG o GiT IG oT iT garbage that is the chorus i hAVE to skip it IMMEDIATELY

it really is THAT abomination

you’re deaf it’s an obvious 10/10 track

14417469274.gif

you’re deaf it’s an obvious 10/10 track

i loathe i got it

i would rather listen to the last 30 seconds of roll with me for an hour than listen to i got it once

xMcVPI7.jpg

at least my ears are intact 

i hated i got it too since pop2 came out until she performed it live at the show... i was so blown away, i couldn't believe how amazing it was and listened to it on spotify :toofunny: it sounded so much better than when i first listened. i actually love pabllo's part more than charli's tbh

Not y'all thinking come to my party will be a hit (IF ITS EVEN RELEASED, it wasn't even confirmed ovjndgbn y'all are just assuming from a fan sourced website) when it was recorded in 2015, and sounds like it. This is NOT what the GP loves in 2018 and thats the tea. If released it will flop, just like the other singles.

banned, no negativity in this thread thanks 

The GP are the biggest load of sheeps to walk this earth. They listen to what they are told to listen to and what they are unconsciously told is good. You think anyone who uses their own ears and brain willingly listens to trap? No. Promotion = a hit. Whatever the current trend is.

Mess @ the superiority complex in this comment. I don't mean to be contentious but this just isn't true. The "GP" aren't told what to listen to. Trends are trends and trendy songs from hype artists get promoted. Some people like trap, and to say they're pretty much stupid for doing so is kinda cunty and uncalled for. This sounds like such a sophie-stan thing to say.

This reminds me of how stan twitter (which has grown and spilled over into basically the whole internet now so it's nothing special) likes to pretend that they're in on something and everyone else (the locals) are inferior. It's like cult mentality

100% this... Imagine if Charli was promoted like Ariana, the GP would love her. Guaranteed.

But this doesn’t happen...

I don't know about that. Ariana was on Broadway in 2008, Nickelodeon from 2010 to 2014, and then signed to UMG/Republic in 2015. She was clearly a label priority from the start, and her career has been full of Max Martin singles as a result. All the cards were stacked in her favor for pop stardom, not to mention her vocal skills are way beyond Charli's. Ariana's promoted the way she is because she's probably like the crown jewel at Republic. This is just my assessment. I'm by no means knowledgeable enough to act like I know things for sure, but I don't think Charli and Ariana can be compared. They're very different. Charli definitely deserves more success though.

I got it would be a great song without Pablo vittar, their verse is trash.

Dude who cares?the meaning behind it was understood,why is it only lanaboards where everybody has to put thought into every ounce of grammar im not writing an assignment lmao.

I don't know about that. Ariana was on Broadway in 2008, Nickelodeon from 2010 to 2014, and then signed to UMG/Republic in 2015. She was clearly a label priority from the start, and her career has been full of Max Martin singles as a result. All the cards were stacked in her favor for pop stardom, not to mention her vocal skills are way beyond Charli's. Ariana's promoted the way she is because she's probably like the crown jewel at Republic. This is just my assessment. I'm by no means knowledgeable enough to act like I know things for sure, but I don't think Charli and Ariana can be compared. They're very different. Charli definitely deserves more success though.

I'm not saying she'd be on the same level as Ariana, but if Atlantic pushed Charli as much as Ariana and she was on the front of every magazine/music store/etc., and you heard her stuff everywhere, she would be way bigger, with the SAME material up to this point that she's put out... Sucker, N1A, POP 2... and yeah, Ariana has the raw vocal talent, but I'm not literally saying if "Charli was Ariana" if you know what I mean.

I'm not saying she'd be on the same level as Ariana, but if Atlantic pushed Charli as much as Ariana and she was on the front of every magazine/music store/etc., and you heard her stuff everywhere, she would be way bigger, with the SAME material up to this point that she's put out... Sucker, N1A, POP 2... and yeah, Ariana has the raw vocal talent, but I'm not literally saying if "Charli was Ariana" if you know what I mean.

THIS + u dont have to sing like Mariah Carey to be on top, I love Charli's old lives performances without autotune (she's so capable of it, i hope she feels comfortable about it someday)

if Charli was pushed nearly as much as ariana was via past experience, tv shows, etc she'd be Beyonce but we all know the GP wouldn't allow our queen to win  :ohno:  :flutter:  :deadbanana:  :hdu:

edit: the GP being you greedy fucks that stan so hard but wont even drop $1.29 for a single