Fluorine

Charli XCX

Charlie better make sure there's a decent video to go with it soon after release

If Dorian Electra can consistently do it she has no excuse 

photo-26366.jpeg?_r=1534753610

Doesn't Dorian have rich parents or something

photo-26366.jpeg?_r=1534753610

she's on the republican tour she must have some kinda money she can spend on videos if she really wanted.

Think it was a lil thing for 3 songs but it was super raunchy and the label wanted all traces of it removed

this is a travesty no wonder she disliked Atlantic at the time

For some reason I feel like the three songs she did make videos for were like gonna be a short film or something, the three songs I do think she used (judging cause the video was """too raunchy""") were White Roses, Babygirl, and Lipgloss.

kiss kiss hoebag

I remember around the time right before N1A was released in February she took a pic on Snapchat & essentially teased an upcoming video. Hopefully they leak

I think i remember that :( Pretty sure nobody has them even she was forced to delete them

I think i remember that :( Pretty sure nobody has them even she was forced to delete them

Idk why, but I imagine her screaming in the way that Misty Day was when she had to dissect the frog tallhskajsk